Chapter 12

A/N: hey guys!! Sorry for not updating im just busy this week!so anyways here it is!!

Lorry's POV

*BEEP*

*BEEP

*BEEP*

Ugghh shut up!! Im being awake now by my annoying alarm clock.I sat up and turned it off ,another day in school...hate it.I went to take a shower and put on my ripped skinny jeans,purple long sleeve shirt that said 'don't talk to me i'm too awesome',and a high top.I put my hair in a side braid,put a little make up and went to the kitchen.I grabbed a toast and put jam on it and drank some milk.I grabbed my neon green penny board and skated to school.Once i got there i bumped to Carson "oh hey
Carson" i greeted him "hey" he said a little angry Gee what crawled up to his pants and died "are you ok?" I asked "oh im ok,so what did you do yesterday?" He asked "ohh nothing just hang out with some friends..." I said "Well care to explain this.." He pulled a picture of me and the boys yesterday thats post on instagram "its just me and my friends" i said Why do he care if who i hang out? Why is he like this? "Just friends? Just friends?! Your friends with 9 teenage boys!" "So why do you care if im friends with boys?" I asked hes really pissing me off! "There boys Lorry, they could done anything to you!!" He shouted "whats wrong with you!" I shouted "no the problem is whats wrong with you! Do u saw the hate!" He yelled now hes really angry,i've never seen him like this before. Then he did what i didn't think he'd do....

He slapped me...

Tears are beginning to form in my eyes.I looked at him he's face is now full of regret, sadness,and hurt.I began to run...running is all i could think of right now,i hear him calling for,the last thing i heard is "LORRY!! LOOK OUT!" Then everything went black...

A/N: hey im so so sorry for slow updates im just really busy and im sorry you have to wait that long...but keep voting,follow,comment! See yah next time!