Chapter 9

Lorry's POV

I woke up and took a shower and put on my One direction t-shirt and my rip skinny jeans and was thinking of going to Starbucks  i went there and ordered coffee and went to school.I saw Zoey and talked "hey theres a new girl here a transfer" Zoey said "oh well hope shes not mean" i said then i saw Carson with some girl i have never seen before..they were talking and we went to them and Carson saw me "oh hey Lorry" he said "hey" i said there was an awkward silence then Zoey cough breaking the silence "oh yeah forgot to tell you this is Sheree my bestfriend since kindergarten" he said "so..your the new girl?" I said "yeah!" She said "hi! Im Zoey and this is Lorry. Carson's girlfriend" Zoey said pointing to me i blushed and i saw Carson blushed too "just kidding! They are not together.Yet." she said giggling "so...ummm...bye see you later and nice meeting you" i said and took Zoey to the bathroom "what was that?!" I said "oh you mean you and Carson blushing??" She said giggling "shut it!" I said then rolled my eyes "oh c'mon,you liked it don't you being called "Carson's girlfriend" " she said doing the air quotation on Carson's girlfriend and poking me "Whatever.." I said and went out of the bathroom.I wasn't listening to the whole lesson then the bell rang...i saw Carson with Sheree...again i feel a little something and i didnt know how long i was staring to them then somebody poke me "you jealous..?" Its Zoey "umm...no" i said "its obvious dont lie" she said..i gotta work on that.

Note to self: practice lying

But i do kinda feel jealous...hes always around her but they are just bestfriends thats all.It was lunch i sat in a table and saw Carson,Zoey,and Sheree walking to my direction "hey do you mind if we sit here?" Carson said "no..n-not at all" i said then Carson sat beside me  then there was an awkward silence...again.I started to brake the silence "so..Sheree how well do you know Carson?" I asked "a lot..some of them are really embarassing" she said laughing "ohh..tell us!please" i said "ok..where should i start.." She thinked "oh..i know! One time we were playing dare with our friends and has to wear a dress and put make up and do the gangnam style dance outside." She said laughing we bursted out of laughing and a lot of students were looking at us "hey check this out" Zoey said she stand up and did the gangnam style everyone laughed then the bell rang i think me and Sheree could be good friends.

A/N: hey!!! This chapter is dedicated to shereemaehernandez
I tried to be funny and i don't know if it worked so comment,vote,follow thanks!!