Chapter 16

Lorry's POV

I woke up from the sound of angels peacefully singing and birds chirping.I got up ang streched since you don't get dirty or smelly here in heaven(i dont know if that really happen in heaven,just pretend okay!) i walked outside and been greeted by angels,they are so kind and nice.Austin said that hes gonna introduce me to his friends.

I got outside and been greeted with Austin "hey so you ready to meet some angels?" he asked "yeah!" i said excitedly "then lets go" he said we walked to a path where there is little houses like mine and clouds Austin went to a Lady thats an angel and talked to her a little bit then came back to me "soo..my friends went to our place is it okay if we go there?" "yeah sure thats ok"I said wonder where this place is "OK but its a long walk.......do u wanna fly?" He asked.I was shocked...fly?? Do I wanna fly?? °_° ok.....so heres a thing.. I may have a little fear of heights..ok not little huge!! "Ummmm...Austin I'm afraid of heights"I said looking down feeling embarrassed,he lift my chin up and look into my eye "its okay there's nothing to be embarrassed about......you wanna know a secret?" He asked "what?" I asked "I have a fear of .....spoons" he said blushing,really?? Afraid of spoons? I was holding my laugh "its okay if u want to laugh" he said then I bursted out laughing "that's enough! We have to go" he said then he suddenly pulled me close to him then held me tight,he moved his face close to me i can feel his breath on my face then he suddenly flew i felt my feet being lifted up. I closed my eyes and hold on tight to him "hey open ur eyes" he said i slowly open my eyes and see the view its just wonderfull!! The clouds below and the sun rays passing through the clouds...yeahh its relaxing.We already arrived and we went to a cloud house Austin opened the door and we went inside "GUYS!! Where are u!?" He said well more like yelled,then four other angels arrived "guys this is Lorry my friend" he introduced me and they waved at me and said hi "hi I'm Aspen" said a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes "hi! I'm Gabby" said a boy with blond hair and blue eyes "hello! Im Evelyn!" She has brown hair and brown eyes "hello!I'm Johnas" he has brown hair and hazel eyes I greeted them and we hang out.

~skip~

I had fun hanging out with Austin's friends.We arrived at my cloud house and i turned to Austin "hey thanks for today..I had fun" "yeah your welcome" "sooo...goodnight see yah tomorrow" i said "yeah goodnight" he said

Austin's POV

I gotta do it..Austin don't be a coward,just do it...

Lorry's POV

I was about to go inside when he said "uhhh wait Lorry..." I turned around and that's when he did something unexpected.....

A/N:hey guys!! Sorry sorry sorry that it takes me so long to update I'm just been busy and can't think of any ideas I really appreciate that you guys still support this story please comment,vote,follow!! Luv yah my Candies!