Chapter 10

A/N:ok guys sorry if it took so long for me to update but now its only a Corry & Larson moment.so enjoy!

Carson's POV

I was thinking of spending time with Lorry so i texted her.

Carson:hey wanna hang?

Lorry:ok where?

Carson:its a suprise ;)

Lorry:fine

Carson:kay pick you up later!

Lorry:ok bye!

Carson:bye!

I put on my denim jeans,red vans and my t-shirt i put on my cologne and fixed my hair.I went to Lorry's house and knocked on her door i was greeted by a pretty girl she was wearing a denim high waisted short,red vans and white t-shirt just like mine we matched outfits....i like it.We were walking when Lorry stopped "do you hear that?" She said "hear what?" I said confused " ICE CREAM!!" She yelled and she ran away i chased her and she finally stopped i catch my breath and saw her jumping up and down like a little kid who just won a teddy bear from a carnival.I went to her and asked "whoa..how did you hear the ice cream truck this far away..?" "You don't know me,when its food its like i have a superpower" she says with a smirk "and that superpower is?? Hearing and smelling?" I said "yep" she said popping the 'p' "so what do you want?" I asked "strawberry!!!!!" She yelled "ok ok calm down" i said "mine is choclate please" we got our ice cream Lorry was reaching on her wallet "no my treat" i said "no its okay i can pay" she said "no i insist im being a gentlemen" i said and payed our ice cream, "so where we going?" She said "its a suprise" i said "fine" she said,we've been walking 15 minutes "are we there yet?" She said "almost" i said i lead her to the bush thats like a wall we went through it and was still beautiful.Its a secret garden when i was younger i used to go here (a/n:picture on the side) Lorry's jaw dropped and we sat on the bench.

Lorry's POV

This is really beautiful lots of flowers everywhere and fresh air, "Carson its beautiful" i said "not as beautiful as you" he said smirking my face blushed up,"how did you find this place?" I asked "when i was young i was playing basketball then the ball accidentally bounced through here i went here and saw this...a secret garden i always go here when i want to be alone" he said "ohhh" i said  and we talked and talked random stuff until its time to go  we walked home when we got there it was 7 pm we said our goodbyes and left. Today has been a great day, i changed my clothes into something comfy i logged in twitter and tweeted

@LorryMatthews: thank you!! @carsonlueders i had fun today!bestie

@carsonlueders: @LorryMatthews no probs bestie :)

I logged in instagram and saw a picture of me and Carson while eating ice cream i had ice cream on my nose the caption was:

@carsonlueders She scream for ice cream....Literally! :D @LorryMatthews

I laughed at the caption i favorited it and it already had 354,576 likes (a/n:lets just pretend that carson has a lot of followers) i logged out and fall asleep.