Chapter 5

Lorry's POV

When i got to school i saw Zoey i went to her and she saw me too and she started to scream a lot of students were staring then she pulled me into the girls bathroom "why did you scream?" I asked "oh its nothing just my bestfriend with Carson Lueders yesterday at the beach!" She said excitedly "you saw us!" I asked shocked "yeah,so tell me about it" she asked and giggled "well we just go to the beach and looked at the sunset then got home" i said "what happened when you got home?" She asked "nothing..." I said looking away "Lorry your horrible at lying you know that?" She said and laughed,for a friend she really knows me "ok...he hugged me" i said shyly "OMG!!" She screamed almost deafning my ear.The bell rang and we went to class.

Carson's POV

I heard someone scream its Zoey then they ran to the girls bathroom i was listening to thier whole conversation then someone screamed i know it was Zoey then the bell started to rang i quickly ran to my first class.

~~after school~~

Lorry's POV

"Im so tired from school" i said to myself then got my laptop and logged into twitter and got a tweet from Carson?!
@CarsonLueders:
Hey babe ;) @HeyitsLorry

@HeyitsLorry:
Excuse me? Babe? @CarsonLueders

@CarsonLueders:
Sorry :D @HeyitsLorry

I rolled my eyes then i got a message its from Carson.

Carson: did you like it?
Me: no i do not
Carson: yeah..sure
Me:whatever...

Then after that he didn't reply.Then i suddenly fell asleep.

It was morning (a/n:i forgot what day it is here so im just gonna make it saturday :) )
I put on my white tank top and sweatpants and put on my hair on a ponytail then i was thinking of dancing this morning i put on Worth it by Fifth harmony.I was dancing like crazy then i heard something rang but i ignored it because i was so busy from dancing.

Carson's POV

I was so bored then i decided to call Lorry.

Me:hey gonna go to your house im bored here

She didn't reply well im just gonna suprise her.I walk to there house since it was just a 15 minute walk from here.When i arrived i heard music then i looked through the window i saw her dancing like crazy but i like it i was laughing but i was thinking i should come inside.

Lorry's POV

It was almost done and im so sweaty now when the music ended i heard someone clapping i turned around and saw Carson?! Whats he doing here?!
"What are doing here?" I said
"Look at your phone" he said i looked at my phone i got a message its from Carson
Carson:hey gonna go to your house im bored here

"So what are you gonna do here?" I said "don't know wanna go for a walk?" He said,well i am needing to go for a walk "umm..ok im just gonna shower sty here dont touch anything" i said "ok mom" he said i just rolled my eyes and showered.

A/N: ok this is far as i can go for this chapter..sorry :) so vote,comment,follow :) thanks awesomes im gonna call you guys awesomes cause you guys are awesome!! =D

Falling  (Carson Lueders)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें