Chapter 8

Hey guys here is the continuatoin of the story. I know I haven't worked on this one in awile, but I have my other stories which are becoming popular, by the way thanks! :3! So i was bored and I saw I had my reads so I'll update you a chapter! Read on! :3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

I awoke servel hours later. Slendy, lucid, Ben, and some other people were around me. "W-what happend?why is everybody here? Where's jeff?" I asked.

Lucid pounded her hand on the table attached to the bed. "I have to tell her! She can't go on with out knowing!" She points her hand towards Slendy. "She acting right now if she still doesn't know?"

I looked confused. First where am I? I sat up slowly while holding my hand to my head because I have a headache. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Your in the hospital, Alice." Ben said while his lip trembled. "Oh.." That's all I could say. Why am I in the hospital? What happend?

"Lucid tell me what?" I asked while looking towards lucid. Slendy gave lucid a look. Lucid turned away from him. "It's nothing to bad.. It was just your face that got hurt.." Slendy gunted in frustration.

What does she mean? I need answers. Why am I here? What happend to me? And where's jeff?

"Oh.." I said. Why won't I just ask them where jeff is? "She taking this to well. Do you think she may be in denial?" A guy with a blue mask with black tears flowing out of the black circles for eyes asked. He is creepy.

"What is going on? Please someone tell me!" I asked. "Why don't you just take a look..." Lucid said while holding up a mirror.

When I looked at my face, everything was intact. There was no zits, so they wernt talking about that, but there was a major slash across my face from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.

I slightly touched it with my hand. It stung. "Ow.." "Be care full!! The stitches were just recently taken out!" Said a brown haired boy in a white mask. "Oh.. Sorry." I said.

I looked at again. Why is my face like this? Did jeff do this? And that's why he isn't here. I don't know but please someone tell me fast.

"Sweety," said Ben. "You probably already notice jeff isn't here.." Everyone looked down. "Did he die? Oh please no he couldn't have died.." I became sad instantly. If he is dead, I might die.

"No! He is not dead, he is sorry though very sorry... Even though I warned you, I would say I told you so, but then again we did only meet three days ago.." Said the slender man.

"Three days!! I have asleep for that long!" I yelled. My throat was sore a little bit, I could tell when I yelled. I thought it was only last night where I met him, wait last night or three days ago. I could tell this next 12 hours are going to be hard.

"Calm down! Anyone would have been out for that long after what happend to you." said Ben. "What actally happend?" I said. They all looked down again. "Jeff.." said the boy with the blue mask. Wait, so Jeff did do this to me? Oh my gawd..... "Im very sorry Alice, he acted out of hand. He was to drunk." said Slendy. "He was to drunk? That is not an excuse! He was more like a fucking idiot! How does he expect to live a happy life if he keeps fucking up!" yelled Lucid.

He was drunk... He did this to me because he was drunk.... I can't stand drunks... My dad was one and he used to beat my mother. I guess the saying history repeats it self is happening right now. I never understood why my mom forgave him, but I think I now understand. "He wasn't being an idiot..." I say.

It must have shocked the hell out of them because they all, besides slenderman, looked at me with shocked faces. "But, he hurt you." said the boy in the white mask. "Its okay, Im fine," and now I just realized something. "And now I actally look like one of ya." I said with a big smile to show that im okay.

I know what your thinking. Its that im stupid for saying he isnt an idiot. I may have said that, but that doesnt mean I forgave him. I am still mad, but I don't want them to be mad. I doubt if this will work.

"Well, I can definitly tell your still not one of us!" said Lucid while smiling and messing up my hair. She kinda is like an older sister to me now that I think about it. "How?" I ask. "Your way to nice!" she said still smiling and walking out the door. Everyone followed behind her saying 'Get well' and stuff like that. Before the two mask men left they told me there names. It was maskey, the white mask one, I thought his name fitted perfectly. And then there was eyeless jack, the one with the blue, he name kinda fits. Slendy also said something before he left. It was that I shouldnt forgive Jeff that easy but he understands why I did.

Even though my adventure started off with a horrbile start, I now I will gain friends. I will gain life experiances, and I will gain Family!

Hey guys thanks for reading Ill contine when I get 35 reads! Thanks for reading!!! :3