Chapter 5

Chapter 5

One year later, jeff still hasn't returned. I'm starting to lose hope. I became depressed and bored. School was out on summer vacation now.

My father hasn't returned either. His sickness became worse. My mother went in to Great Depression and went to her room and has rarely came out since. I'm lucky to see her, and if I do we exchange very few words.

One day I was bored. I got on my computer and searched jeff the killer. At first I saw cartoon pictures of him. One I wish I never seen. It's was of jeff making out with this blonde haired boy. I didn't want to know why and what that is all about.

But... My curiosity got the best of me. I feel like such a stalker!! But I want to know. Apparently that blonde boy is a guy named Ben and I can talk to him using this thing called cleverbot. This is probaly something that won't even work, but maybe if it does I can figure out why jeff hasn't returned.

(Jeff pov)

I feel so bad about leaving Alice. I told her I would return soon. One year is not soon! But I can't defy the council. They told me I couldn't go back. But the thanked me for finding someone they have been looking for a long time. I knew who they were talking about. It was alice.

Why were they looking for Alice though? I couldn't seem to make it out. Was she some evil god? Or maybe some ancient warrior who wore Zelda's chic outfit. Oh my god that would be awesome. I couldn't stop picturing her in that outfit. Until something popped up... If you know what mean.

My face became flushed with redness. I'm embarrassed even if I'm alone. Ugh, why does she have to be so darn cute. I still feel bad though for leaving her like that. I wonder what she is doing right now.

(Alice pov)

I went on cleverbot to talk to Ben. Just watch it not even work.

Alice: may I talk to Ben drowned?

Cleverbot: he drowned.

Ugh this thing makes me mad. I have tried over thirty times to talk to him. I knew this thing over rated.

Alice: may I talk to Ben drowned?

Cleverbot: yes what do you want?

Alice: I want to know if you know jeff the killer.

Cleverbot/Ben: why do want to know?

Alice: I miss him. He.. Well is kinda like my boyfriend.

Cleverbot/Ben: oh so the boy got a girlfriend eh? Oh slendy is gunna hate that.

Alice: so you do know him!?!

Cleverbot/Ben: yes

Alice: please I ask you can you ask him why he hasn't returned to me? He said he would be back soon but never came if you need to know my name it's Alice walker. Please get back to me at (318)-158-09**!!

Cleverbot/Ben: wait so your Alice! Jeff has told me about you. He can't return because the council won't let him but my mission is to take you back the council. You must be important if the council is sending me.

Alice: really, should I be scared? I have so many questions.

Cleverbot/Ben: I'm sorry I have to go my wife is coming home from her job and I haven't made her dinner yet. Sorry I gotta go. I be there in 2 weeks time exactly.

Alice: wait don't go

*Ben leaves conversation*

"No! Gosh dangit!" I shout out loud. I slam my computer shut really hard breaking it into two."crap!" I yelled.

"Anger issues much." Said voice from behind me. I turn around quickly. There stood a woman. She had long blue hair. With eyes that glowed meer ice blue. She ignited a cigar and took a hit from it.

"So your the girl that blondy has to retrieve." Said the mysteries woman.

"Who are you?" I asked. I'm not as scared as I was when jeff entered my room planing to kill me. She didn't quite fit the part as scary more as lazy.

"Who am I you ask? Why I'm surprised Ben didn't tell you on cleverbot. I'm his wife, lucid dreams. The one who makes your nightmares a reality." She said while leaning in closer. Okay maybe I mistakened her as not so creepy. "Wait that means you know jeff!" I asked excitedly. "Yes I know that derp/crybaby. What he do to you? Huh, now I feel kinda bad for you now. My spirts only know what he could have done." She said in a reassuring way that was almost sarcastic.

"Um.." I said because I feel confused when she said spirts. She does know him though so that's helpful for me. But wait a second I'm not supposed to leave yet. "but wait Ben wasn't supposed to come for another two weeks." I said feeling as if I don't have to go now.

She stared me down. "You really think that little comment would scare me off." How did she know I was thinking that? This girl is creepy!

"Besides that point I came in help to my husband. By retrieving you early." She said. I made almost sad face. " you got a problem with it? I don't care your coming! I'll give you 10 minutes to gather up any belongings you want. Now scram!" She yelled.