Chapter 13

Hey Sanya here. This is the final part to the series! I know it feels like it can be wrapped up in one chapter but it has to end somehow. I can't continue this series for much longer anyway but it was just feel dragged out. And plus I wrote the all of the other chapters besides this one years ago. It felt wrong to just leave this story open so I decided to finish it. I even had to re read my own story lol. This marks the completion of my first story on Wattpad and for that fact and that face alone I am proud! I hope you enjoyed this quick and really weird story. Thank you for everything and waiting all these years!! (If some of you came back.. ) check out my other works and thanks for the support!! .------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alice's p.o.v)

There is nothing around me besides complete darkness. I try and think of what happend but black fuzzy stuff fills my head. I try and scream for help, and nothing will come out. My mouth is dry. I think my hands are tied up, but I dont know for sure. I can't see anything. I only can think, but even that hurts when I try. Help me! Please someone... help.

(Lucid P.o.v.)

"Slendy Im sick of your shit! I have to see her someday!" I said. Yeah I'm pissed off who cares.

"Lucid. Trust me Id love for you to see her, but she isn't stable." said Slendy.

"Isn't stable my ass. Its been 5 days since she passed out! And I know its that little rat Lieon that is behind all this! So god fucking damn it Slendy, Let me see her!" I said. The aura around me began to feel dark. I realized I probably mouthed off the wrong person.

"LUCID THAT IS ENOUGH! One more stupid word about Lieon and I'll have you expelled from this manison at ONCE. IM sick and tired of your attitude! JEFF is what this girl needs! Don't come back unless you have him."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. What is up his ass? Ugh Im sick and tired of all this bullshit. I was walking down the main hallway when all of a sudden the lights flickered.

"Ya'll know damn well not to mess with the lights. Slendy will get pissed!" I yelled. If he isn't all ready pissed enough. The lights flickered again. "Ben? Babe? Are you trying to pull a prank on me?" I asked. I shook it off. It's probably nothing.

Jeff's p.o.v

It's been 6 months and some odd days since I have been back to the mansion. Alice is now a name I barely remember. All the filled my head was bloodlust, insanity, the want to kill.

I walk through the forest that's near the mansion. I might as well go back. It's not like any of those fuck heads remember and even if they do I'll just kill them on the spot. I heard a branch crack and snapped my head to the direction of the sound.

" I know you're there jack." I stated slowly. " okay fine! I give up!" Jack said as he walked out from behind a nearby tree. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

" Alice is in trouble. She can't remember you and when she got reminded she fainted! Slender believes you are the only one that can save her!" Jack states clearly leaving out the part that Alice is dating Lieon.

I stood there silent for a second to allowing the statement to process. " Who the fuck cares?" I laughed. " That whiney ass bitch had it coming!"
Jack stared at me in disbelief.

Third person p.o.v

Jack hasn't seen this Jeff in years. In fact he hasn't seen this jeff since he first met Alice years ago.

Flashback
  " I got assigned a new case today! Some chick named Alice Walker! Apparently she has to be killed now or some real bad shit is gunna happen later!" Said Jeff laughing. " Sounds serious do you really think you should be laughing right now?" Jack stared back.