She pulled one of her hands free and placed it over his other one, speaking softly, "It won't work."

"Why?" he hissed.

"Because the process requires an intimate sexual exchange where I would bite you," she explained.

His expression shifted to desire and he spoke huskily, "That sounds like a perfect way to spend a Friday night."

Amelie smiled and continued, "For the process to work, the recipient must be bound."

Oliver smiled wider and spoke, "Still don't see the problem."

"—and completely and utterly submit their will to mine," she finished and waited for him to understand. Oliver's face fell. Amelie stroked his hand again and murmured, "As much as you might want to do that, we both know your will is much too strong to ever completely surrender it – to anyone."

Amelie turned to Myrnin, "What about you?"

Shock coursed through me. Was she actually suggesting Myrnin for a recipient? "No," I flatly refused for him.

Oliver echoed my thoughts with his own objection, "Fuck no!"

Amelie ignored me and turned to Oliver, "It has to be someone I can trust to return my power to me."

"And you think that madman could ever completely submit his will to you?" Oliver replied snidely. Amelie shook her head in resignation, knowing he spoke the truth. Suddenly, both Oliver and Amelie looked at me intently. I stopped breathing. There was absolutely no way I was going to go through that process with Amelie! I blushed deeply.

"We know you are capable of it," Amelie spoke persuasively to me. "You have already accomplished it once with Myrnin."

How the hell did she know that?! I turned a deadly glare at Myrnin. He guessed my thoughts easily and shook his head, communicating that he did not tell her.

Oliver's eyebrows shot up. He turned to look at me, a smirk of understanding on his face. I assumed my body would spontaneously combust at any moment, from the searing embarrassment flowing through me.

Amelie reassured me softly, "I would make it pleasurable for you. I have certain...skills."

A second ago, I had been completely convinced I could not get any more embarrassed. Clearly I was wrong. I blushed scarlett red, and hissed under my breath, "What IS it with you people?! First Myrnin, then Gwion and now you?!"

Amelie gasped. I had never heard her gasp before. Oliver looked at me with complete shock, his mouth kept twitching like he was going to speak, but the words kept escaping him.

"No...of course I did not go through with it! That was just the condition Gwion added, in order to get him to return to help you," I rushed to explain.

Amelie was silent.

"Shit...you've got a set of balls...I'll give you that," Oliver breathed as he looked at me with an odd sense of pride and appreciation. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair, with no idea what to say.

Myrnin was surprisingly silent. I stared at him in astonishment. Was he really considering this?! Again, he shook his head no, his brows furrowed in concentration. He turned to Amelie and contemplated, "Would you be able to accomplish it if I brought her to the edge and then you bit her?"

I found use of my words again and lashed out at him, "It was bad enough to consider it with just Amelie! Are you seriously suggesting a threesome?!" I screeched. "While we're at it, let's not leave Oliver out! Why don't I just give him a blow job before we get started?!" I seethed, sarcastic fury radiating out of me.