Never let go.

Just say you won't let go by James Arthur.

What a great song, don't you think? A song about two people in love, and how he wants to be together, forever. A song that says to not let go. A song about the future. What a beautiful song. I wonder who it's for. I wonder what it's like to have someone make you a song, or song you a song. A beautiful song that says everything your too scared to say. Maybe, maybe, one day someone will sing me a song like that. Just maybe, I highly doubt it, though, maybe. 

I met you in the dark  you lit me up 

Great, another party. At least I don't have to do anything except drive them. By the, I mean my friends. I'm designated driver if they get too high, or too drunk or something. I walk around the house. It's the same person who has the same party, every single time. Why? 

You made me feel as though I was enough 

As soon as I see him -my best guy friend- I get instant butterflies. I don't know why. Everything is so confusing.  The butterflies in my stomatch grow. We talk, I still feel the zoo in my stomatch. I start fiddling with the necklace he gave me. He smiles, I smile back. Everything feels great.

We danced the night away we drank too much 

I agree to go to a party. Except, this time, I'm not designated driver. Someone else is, I don't know who he is. He's my bff's cousin or something. The music at this party is actually okay. Good enough for us -my best friend and I- to dance. I must be drunk, I never dance. Never. 

I held your hair back when you were throwing up

Surprisingly, he doesn't get (that) drunk or have that bad of a hang over. I'm the one who does. It's weird, cause that has never happened before, it's a world full of firsts for me. I wake up and start puking my guts out. He holds my hair and lets me puke into the toilet. 

Then you smiled over your shoulder for a minute I was stone cold sober 

I finally stop puking, and look at him. I smile. He smiles back, knowing what I mean. Knowing that I mean, thank you. For a second there, he doesn't look so drunk. Then I return to puking my guts out.

I pulled you closer to my chest and you asked me to say over 

"Stay over." I whisper into his chest. It's been a few days since the party. He's over at my house, like usual. Also, like usual, he has to leave right now. I don't want him to. I'm partly on top of him, because I'm kind of tired and he's a great pillow. 

I said I already told you in think you should get some rest

He stays. I fall asleep, half ontop of him and half on my bed. When I awake, he's gone. I smell something delicious in the house. I feel a lot better, less tired than before. I walk into the kitchen and find him cooking with my mother. Dinner for the family. 

I knew I loved you then but you'd never know 

Wow. He's great. I love him, a lot. Maybe more than a friend, maybe not. But he's great and I don't know where I'd be with out him. How lucky am I? Not everyone has this. I want to wake up everyday and be able to see his smiling face. I love him.

Cause I played it cool  when I was scared of  letting go when I knew I needed you 

He left after dinner. He needed to go home. I had a great day, any day with him is great. A few days later we get into a big fight. I'm scared, I don't want to lose him. I can't even remember what it was about, just that we were very upset. I need him. I love him, a lot.