Me ranting stupid shit

If you're in love than you're the lucky one... music is just great isn't it? Don't yo love to feel the words, the lyrics that speak to you. The words that have saved you, that mean something. Most of the time they can be important words. Sometimes they aren't. I've lost myself in make -believe... the music says things that you are too afraid to say. To scared to admit, and that's okay. As long as you come to terms with it sooner or later, you'll be okay. It pours out your soul. I see things that nobody else sees.... music will always be there. No matter what, it's there. Music is your best friend, when you have no one. Music can be the best thing in the world or the worst. Funny how a memory sounds like a melody... how great is that? That music is always there, (sometimes) even when you don't want it. It'll make you feel like your on top of the world at times, but then it can make you feel like dirt. How's that? I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down. How is it that music can be such a great thing? It can make us feel so many emotions. It can do many things. We're not going crazy we're learning how to fly. Music is just fricken ass wonderful. Except that fricken fact, okay?

-------—–—----------------------

I hate everyone, I'm not oh-Kay. I don't know what I am. Never mind, I do. I'm tired. Tired of all the stupid shit in school and everywhere. I'm tired, can I go to sleep? Please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you okay? Yeah I'm fine, why'd you ask? You don't seem fine... I don't? No...? I'm fine, trust me. Okay, I guess. Bye. Bye.
No, I'm not fine. I don't know why I lied. That's a lie. I just don't want them worried. I'll be fine, give it time. Everything will be better.
Hey, how are you? I'm good, how have you been? Good. Well, that's good. Yeah it is. Bye I have to go, sorry. Oh okay bye...
They never talk to me. Are they busy? They can't be they're always with their friends. Am I not a friend? Yes I am...am I?
Omg! Hey, how are you haven't seen you in like forever? Oh, I'm good, thanks for asking...how've you've been? I've been great...
All we did was talk about my friend. Not me. Maybe for a minute but not really. But it's being polite, I need to let them get out what they need to get out, right? But I never talk...I'm being selfish! Stop!
Hey, whatcha listening to? A band, but you probably don't know or like them... who? Come on tell me! Nightcore/PATD/FOB/MM/H (etc.) ew! You listen to them?! Yeah...what's wrong with them? They're emo and sad is what. Not all their songs... yeah, right
________________________

My friends? I don't know. I want to talk and hang out with them, I just can't. You know why? Cause I feel like a 4th wheel. I just watch. I try to talk. No one listens. Maybe it's better to be invisible. No one sees you, but you see everything. The laughs and the tears. For me? I see the loneliness. I feel like everyone has a point in there life where all they want to do is be alone. Is not be there. For me? It's right now. Most of the time I don't want to be here. I want to be alive but just not here. But sometimes it's better to die right? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I have a feeling that my friends care but they don't understand. I don't understand. I am there shadow. The shadow of everyone. Everyone is better at me, at everything. I'm insecure. I'm stupid. I'm an attention seeker. I want new and more friends. But I never want to let go of the past. Maybe that's what holds me back. Maybe I have to let go. I don't want to. Please don't make me. I just want to not be here. What's the point? I'm just gonna die anyways. I hate myself but I'm okay. I die a little everyday. I hurt someone. Maybe I should just not be around people. I hurt them they hurt me. Simple. I'm not good with humans anyway. So it's not gonna matter. No one cares about me. My parents don't notice a fucking thing. I'm dying. You might as well kill me now. :( I beg you. My soul is dead, so I might as well be dead. No soul no life. Well, I'm dead. Or in the process of dying.

/////////////////////////////////

IM OKAY IM SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME :/