Old story

A/n: this story is actually very personal i wrote in the 6th grade. When I was still young and stupid (I'm in the 8th grade, I got smarter). I'm going to change the names, but keep everything else the same. I'm also going to change the grammar cause it's terrible. The concept is adorable. The ending is cute. I love it, you can have your own opinion.

------------------

Ok, so, it's prom night at school. At this school we have dorms, so we kind of live there. I shared my dorm with my friend Ella. She asked, "so do you have date to the prom?" "No," I answer. "Do you?" "Yep, Tom!" She said, excitedly. "I thought he had a girlfriend," I say. "He broke up with her," she explains. "Oh." I say, causally. "You sound disappointed," she notes. "Well I was hoping Evan  or Harry would've asked me already." 

---------------

Later in the boys dormitory. "I am going to ask her, ok?" Evan declared firmly. "Yeah right, she likes me not you." Harry said. "What makes you say that?" Evan asks. "Well, remember third grade? At lunch she said she liked me and I said I liked her." He explains. "So? That doesn't mean anything." Evan says. "You're just jealous," Harry teases. "Whatever, lets just sleep." Evan says. 

-----------------

The next morning, in the girls dormitory, Ella is awake trying to find a way to help her friend Sophia (Sophie). She didn't notice her wake until Sophie asked, "are you sure Evan or Harry likes me?" "Yes, one hundred Percent sure." Ella answered. "Kay, then we should change, and then get to class cause I think we missed breakfast." I suggest, causally. Then at class, they both get detention for being ten minutes late to class. They sit in the back of the classroom. Sophie wrote on a small piece of paper, so are you and Tom a couple now? And passed it Ella. No, maybe. She wrote back. At the end of class they say bye and leave. "Next class, history." I mutter. All of a sudden I'm thinking about prom, so lost in thought I accidentally bump into Evan, and standing right next to him is his friend Harry. "Sorry." I apologize. "It's okay," he pardons. I look into his big soft brown eyes, but look away almost immediately. It looks like he wants to say something, but doesn't. I skip my last period, and go to my dorm instead. I lay on my bed thinking, I might not go to prom. Then I look at the pictures of my dad. Then my mom, she's nice, smart, and pretty, although she can be rude. I was interrupted by the door. Ella comes in and asks, "why weren't you in last period?" "I wanted to skip it, so I did." I reply. "You never skip a class." She says. "Is there something wrong?" "Come on," I start. "Who wants to be here? At this stupid boarding school, it's boring." "Yeah right, you love school. What's wrong?" She wonders. So I tell her, "so I look into his eyes and it looks like he wants to tell me something, but didn't." "Well tomorrow is prom, he might want to ask you." "Maybe," I say, regretfully. 

-------------

In the boys dorm, Evan asks, "why do you look super happy? Did you ask Sophie out?" "Nah man, I asked Lilly out." He answers. "You can have Sophie." "Kay then, but why did you ask Lilly out? Not that I'm complaining, but why?" Evan asks. "Oh, she can go crazy. When she's angry, she's a little scary," Harry answers, nervously. "Do you think I should ask her right now? I mean, she might already have a date." Evan says, sadly. "Well, then go ask her out." Replies, Harry. Evan walks to the girls dormitory and knocks on the door. It opens and Ella is at the door. "Hello, Evan." She says. "Can I speak with Sophie?" He asks her, a little nervous. "Okay then." She says, with a smile. Sophie comes to the door and says, "hi Evan." She closes the door behind her.  "Would you ... like to go to the prom with me?" I ask. She blushes, "yes, I would love to go." I lean toward her, I kiss her, she kisses me back. She pulls back and says, "night Evan, see you at seven." I walk back to my dorm. Harry asks, "well?" "I-I kissed her." He stammers. He smiles, "holy cow." "Let's sleep, I'm tired." Suggests Evan. 

----------------

In the girls dorm. I walk back in my room and blurt out, "he kissed me." Ella smiles. She smirks, "so you're going to prom with Evan." "Yep," I reply. "Ok, what am I going to wear? I don't have any dresses. I have until seven tomorrow  to pick one out." "I already have our dresses, I got them yesterday. Your dress is long in the back and short in the front, I got something a little different." "Perfect, what time is Tom coming to pick you up?" "Seven," she answers. "Cool." I say back. "Lets go to sleep. 

Tomorrow at 6:30. The girls are getting ready. "What should I do with my hair?" I ask Ella. "I don't know, curl it?" She replies. "Yeah, I'm gonna curl it." I say back. "Grabbing the curler I start curling my hair. Thirty minutes later, I'm done. "Done, finally." I mutter to myself. Then there's a knock on the door. I open it and Evan and Tom are waiting. I turn to Ella and say, "we've got to go." We walk out the door and to our dates. We walked to the gym, where the prom or 'dance' as some people said, was taking place. When we got to the gym we found a table and sat down. We talked about school. A slow song came on, Evan asked me if I wanted to dance, I said yes. Evan and I danced the night away.

THE END

 Sophie's dress^^^

 Sophie's dress^^^

Ella's outfit (minus the purse)