Random

I shall write, and write and write and write till I get bored. I live to write, writing can be a fun way to express yourself...but there can be a lot of...bad things you can write. See I wrote something down and it sorta changed my entire life. I hope your ready for the story of part of my life, I would say my life, but that would be a lot. Now to put it simply, I'm gonna start at the library, where all good stories start.

Reading my favorite book for the fifth time, I was enterupted by a terrible shriek. I ignored it, the music in my ears were better than whatever was going outside of my wonderful "home". I heard people taking, someone seemed upset, as long as it didn't come my way, I was fine.

"I'm going to murder her," the voice said, then I realized they were talking about me. I pulled a prank on the "most popular" girl in school, cause she was bullying innocent people, then of course she tried to get me back. I ran, I clutched on to my book and ran from the library. They wouldn't be able to find me, for they didn't know the spot.

"Watch were your going," said a male strange voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I reply instantly.

"Sorry don't cut it." He said

"Oh, well..."I say, trailing off.

"Just kidding, where ya heading?"

"Somewhere."

"Yeah, but where?"

"A place."

"Ok, I understand that you want your privacy, I respect that."

"Thank you, what's your name, mr-mysterious?"

"Mr-mysterious?"

"What? It's the best I could come up with!"

"Well, for your information, my name is joe."

"Seriously?"

"No-yes...?"

"You don't sound so sure about that."

"Well, what's your name?"

"My name? My name is Beth." I lie.

"Beth?"

"Yup! Beth is my name."

"I don't believe you."

"Nor I you."

"Touché."

Then I hear the cussing. The cussing of the "popular-Es"

"Chiz, can you give me a ride?" I ask joe.

"Sure, where to?"

"Uh..." was my answer.

"How bout you just direct me to this place? Would that work?"

"Yeah, how about we do that?"

"You actually trust me? And you just met me?"

The cussing and curses got closer.

"Right now, your my only way out."

"Ookaayy then."

"I'll explain later, just take me to your car and drive, okay?"

"Okay."

And for that small moment, I smiled, but the screaming and shouting got louder. We ran to his car and got in. The drive was silent. I hated silence. I grabbed my headphones and my phone, and put on my music. I sighed, in satisfaction. My favorite song was on, I smiled like a crazy person. Well, I sorta was a crazy person,  getting in a car with a stranger was crazy.

"What?" Joe asked, looking over.

"Nothing," I answer, stilling smiling.

"What? Tell me."

"It's nothing," I say, shaking my head smiling.

"Come on, please tell me?"

Still smiling, I shake my head. "It's nothing," I sigh. "Trust me, it's nothing."

"Please?"

"No." I smile.