I gave her a pleated smile as an understanding before expanding my eyes as I spotted Vilde making her entrance into the cafe where we were. I immediately signed the platinum blonde to the girls before displaying a wide warm smile as Noora called her.

"Hi! "

I posted a smile even wider as I hoped to stick the pieces together with Vilde only a clumsy silence tells me otherwise.

I watched the rest of the girls waiting before turning back to Vilde with a smile that was always so welcoming. "How are you? "

"Very good !" Vilde answered, giving me a broad smile of red lips before turning to the rest of the girls. "And you? "

I simultaneously nodded my head with the girls before signing Chris over my shoulder. "Oh you know, we were just trying to help Chris do a homework for the next hour. In German. "

Vilde let out a little funny grimace at the sight of the rolls of my eyes before shrugging her shoulders as Chris offered to come and sit with us.

" I will, but Sara, Ingrid and Pepsi Max go to the cafeteria. So maybe a next time ?"

I immediately folded my lips in disappointment as the rest of the girls nodded their heads again in awkward silence.

I was soon catching the clear orbs of Noora letting me sign Vilde in a sign of expectation only the blonde merely grin in uncertainty.

"How it's going with your bus ?" Finally Vilde returned to receive a simple shrug from Chris before she went on again. «Did you find a sponsor? "

"Not yet." Eva answered calmly with a shake of her head.

" That's just one detail. You'll soon be making suggestion. " Vilde said confidently before widening her eyes as she spotted her famous group making her way into the cafe. " Hey ! Want to eat here ? I'll be back in a second, I'll get my jacket."

I frowned as I watched Vilde make a quick exit before turning to the girls to the equally perplexing intervention of Noora. "What happened? "

"I have no idea." I answered with a shrug of my shoulders before turning to Sana at her slight snort.

"I told you that something was wrong with her. We have to monitor her."

I had an eyebrow like Noora and Eva shared a secret smile, unlike Chris and I who looked at Sana in surprise.

She rolled her eyes before giving me a sharp look. "You're the nicest. You need to talk to her."

"Seriously?" I resumed with a laugh before watching Noora and Eva who had difficulty holding their laughs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 10:00

I raised my eyes from my copy to scan the room and stopped on two familiar heads. I creased my lips as I watched for a moment Chris fill his test in hopes that he would succeed before giving a look at William.

The girls had detained me this morning so I was late in class and when I had been looking for a free place, it was at the other end of the two third years.

It was not really a problem in any way since we did a test today but it was always nice to be in their company.

I shook my head soon as I realized I still had to finish this test before lowering my eyes again on my answers.

I knew most of the answers since Chris and I had actually revised contrary to popular belief.

It was just that I found myself easily distracted. Especially by the two browns in the room.