Maybe Just a Small Taste

Above: Amazing cover by @coramattews So pretty and captivating

Above: Amazing cover by @coramattews So pretty and captivating. THANKS love!

This is a fanfic of MV, however you DON'T have to be familiar with the MV series to follow and enjoy the story.

Since this is a fanfic, you will find similar characters to my other Clyrnin's; however, this story is NOT related to any of my other works, so you do not to have to read it in a particular order.

.

Pic above: Claire

Chapter 1 - Maybe Just a Small Taste

I thought I was dreaming as the horrible nightmare unfolded around me. The night air blew a gentle breeze through my open second-story bedroom window. The curtains danced in response to the wind's silent music and the moonlight shone through, reflecting innocently. But I hadn't left the window open when I fell asleep, exhausted, hours earlier.

And I didn't know the man that was currently holding my mouth shut, restricting any possibility of a scream. It wasn't that I just didn't recognize him. No, all of his features were hidden behind a dark mask, leaving only his crimson eyes staring at me. Violent shudders ran up and down my spine at his eerie expression - dangerous and intrigued with me.

I whimpered against his hand that was clamped over my lips, trying to wordlessly plead for my life. The leather of his gloves rubbed harshly against my skin, as he tightened his grip and hissed, "Be quiet!"

Any tighter and I knew my jaw would crumble in his hands. I shoved down the panicked screams that were crawling up and wanted to rip from my throat.

His other hand grasped a handful of my auburn hair, pulling my head up from the bed. He whispered menacingly, "Be a good girl and I won't have to hurt you." His words were hollow given the painful amount of force he was currently applying to my head and jaw. He jerked my upper body to his chest, lifting me completely off of the bed and held me suspended in the air. I pointed my toes and wiggled my feet, desperately trying to get my footing on the floor.

It was then that I saw his eyes flicker away from my face as he noticed the sheer blue camisole and sleep shorts I was wearing. A low growl of desire released from his lips. My heart stopped and then seemed to kick in, beating double-time its normal rhythm. I tried to shake my head no, but couldn't move even an inch in his wiry grip. A tear breached the line of my eyelashes, slipping down my cheek. His tongue darted out and swept the tear from my face.

I trembled as he set me down on my feet. He released my hair so that his hand could trail down my back and cupped my ass suggestively, still keeping me tight against his body. He murmured, "Maybe just a small taste...."

Whether due to his complete attention on my body or his arrogance in his abilities, we stood right next to my nightstand, where I was acutely aware of the dagger casually lying amongst the clutter of books, papers and writing utensils.