Epilogue

1 year later

"Aaaaaw" Jinelle coos at the four babies in front of her.

It's been one year since Lilith has been imprisoned and things haven't been better in Jinelle's life, Zachaes's either.

Bellatrix had her baby, Jax. Jenova had her baby, Aiden. And Jinelle and Zachaes have had twins, Madison and Stephen.

Sophia is a year old now. Jinelle and Zachaes decided to throw a party for Sophia, except keep it strictly family and close friends.

Over the last few months, Jenova and Jinelle have really bonded. It is safe to say that they are best friends.

"Here comes the birthday girl!" Zachaes calls as Sophia waddles into the room.

There are a mixture of aaaaws among the group of people. Jinelle walks over and swoops Sophia up off of the ground. Sophia giggles as Jinelle swings her around the room. Jinelle sets Sophia on her high chair as the chef brings out the cake.

Zachaes grabs the other small cake that was made and sets it in front of Sophia.

Jinelle gets out her camera and presses record just as Sophia grabs a handful of cake. She shoves it in her mouth and giggles. She grabs another handful and throws it. It lands on Vivianne's dress and everyone laughs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After the party, Jinelle takes the twins and lays them in their nursery.

She reads them a story and sings until they fall asleep then walks into Sophia's room where Zachaes is rocking Sophia to sleep.

Once Sophia's breathing evens, she walks over to her half asleep mate and takes Sophia from him. She lays her in her bed and takes Zachaes's hand then helps him up and walks him into their bedroom.

"I love you," Zachaes sighs.

"I love you too," Jinelle laughs as she pinches Zachaes's cheek.

"Hey," Zachaes mutters.

Jinelle chuckles and scratches his head.

Zachaes starts purring. "That's nice..."

"You're purring."

"I don't purr. I rumble."

****************************

Vivianne walks into the dungeon and walks to the cell that she loathes. Her sister has been imprisoned here for a year, and she won't be getting out anytime soon.

She opens the door and like the many other times, Lilith tries to escape. The chains burn her and Lilith screams in pain.

Vivianne rolls her eyes. "You idiot. Do you ever learn?"

Lilith screams at her and the chains burn her again.

Vivianne scoffs. "Obviously not."

Lilith hangs her head so that her matted hair covers her face.

"You look awful."

Lilith glares at her sister from underneath her hair. "As if I could do anything about it. Why don't you let me out and fight me instead of living in your castle as a coward."

"I already did," Vivianne laughs "And you were a weakling that I took out easily."

Lilith looks up. "Go to hell."

Vivianne smirks at her. "I've already been."

THE END
-----------------------------------

Aaaaw I'm sad that this is over! I've spent a long time on this book and have become emotionally attached to all of the characters!! Thank you for reading my book! Don't feel sad! You haven't seen the last of your favorite characters! I fully intend to make a sequel. The sequel is going to be focused around Sophia. It'll be about 16 years in the future when she finds her mate. YAY!!

Please

Vote
Comment
Share

I love you all!

~Chloee 😄😄😄😄