Prologue

"Stay away from the vampires Jinelle," Demitri scolded his only daughter. She was only a pup.

"Yes Papa," the 13 year old replied.

Demetri nodded in satisfaction. "Now off you go. Zeidan! Meet me in the Grand Hall!" He called as he stormed off.

Jinelle plopped on her bed. She stared at the ceiling with hate. She hated this ceiling.

"He means well my love," Jinelle heard her mother, Rosetta, say from the door.

Jinelle sat up. "Then why can't I leave the pack mama?" She questioned.

"Your father wants to keep you safe," Rosetta smiled "He is the Alpha, he is very possessive."

"I won't even be an Alpha one day," Jinelle grumbled "Why does Papa insist on locking me in my room?"

"So he knows you won't get in trouble. Elle, you must stay away from the vampires."

"Go away mama. I need to be alone."

"The door will be locked."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Father!" Zachaes shouted "I will be King of the largest Covens in the world. You must stop treating me like a child!"

"Zachaes!" Adrian shouted back "You are only 14! You still are a child!"

Vivianne marched into the room. "Enough!" She shouted.

"Via stay out of this," Adrian said while still looking at his eldest son.

"No Adrian!" Vivianne yells "You are being too hard on our son!"

Zachaes slipped out of the room at that moment, since he knew that they were no longer interested in his problem.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Jinelle jumped out of her broken window and landed quietly. She snuck past her window guard, Lucas, and ran at inhuman speed toward the forest that she knew all too well. She needed to hunt. She phased into her wolf form and started running. Jinelle was a pure white wolf. She found a rabbit and started chasing it. The rabbit ran away and Jinelle stealthily followed it. When the rabbit slowed down, Jinelle pounced and missed. She landed with an oomph on the ground. She heard a whoosh and turned around to see what it was. She saw a boy and they stared at each other.

Vampire she thought.

Werewolf Zachaes thought.

Jinelle ran off back to the mansion, scared. She phased back into her human form.

"Jinelle!"

Jinelle heard her father yell her name. She bore her neck in submission.

"Yes Papa?" She nervously chuckled.

Her father grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the castle.

"You do not leave my sight," Demitri used his Alpha command on his daughter, which he didn't like to do.

"Yes Alpha," Jinelle said as she stared at the floor.

"Jinelle," Demitri said "I do not like to use my Alpha command on you, but you are my pup and my only daughter. I must keep you safe."

"What about Zeidan, Logan, and Alexander? I can take care of myself Papa," Jinelle
pleaded.

"The boys are responsible for themselves," Demitri explained "You are not as strong as them."

Jinelle crossed her arms and huffed.

"Come Jinelle, we have things to do."

Bonded To My Enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें