"The Wolf And The Moon"

Jinelle wakes up to noise. She see Zachaes drinking someone's blood. It looks like a male. Thankfully, Zachaes wasn't listening to her thoughts so he does't know she is awake. The man finally goes limp and Jinelle recognizes him as Ricky. She swallows a gasp as she looks at her mate maliciously killing Ricky. She rolls off the bed slowly and on to the floor. She phases and slowly creeps out of the room. Zachaes is definitely distracted. She creeps to her favorite spot in the mansion then phases back. She struggles to stand up. She sits in a chair and grabs a book. She turns on a small lamp and starts reading.

"My Ricky," she hears a voice behind her.

"Jenova," Jinelle turns around with a start.

"Your mate killed my Ricky," she repeats, still looking out the window.

Jenova starts turning towards her. In a flash, she is behind Jinelle. She grabs her shoulders with hate. Jinelle cries out and Jenova slaps her hand on Jinelle's mouth.

"He took what was mine, now I get to take what is his," she snarls.

Jinelle instinctively puts an arm around her stomach protectively.

Stupid vampire. She thinks.

Jinelle's canines lengthen and she turns to Jenova. "You do not threaten my family."

Jenova laughs and reaches for her, but Jinelle grabs her arm and bites hard.

Jenova screams in pain. "You bitch!"

"Have a nice last few days," Jinelle says as she retracts her canine and phases. She leaves the vampire in the room then runs back to her room. She shakes off and phases back, but on the floor. She tries to get up, but her child won't let her. She sighs and grabs her blanket off the bed. She wraps it around herself, while trying to ponder where Zachaes could have went.

"I'm right here love," she hears him above her.

She looks up, about to say something, but she sees that Zachaes's beast is in control. She unintentionally gasps.

"I need you," he says as he lifts her up off the floor. He sets her on the bed and makes sure she is sitting up.

"What is wrong?" Jinelle asks quietly.

"I need you," he repeats. He then creeps behind her and feels his teeth getting longer. "Jinelle," he mumbles before sinking his teeth in her neck. Damn, she tastes good.

"Zach," Jinelle whispers as he continues to take from her. He doesn't stop, so she gently pushes his head away. "I need my blood you know," she lightly chuckles.

Zachaes doesn't look at her, he just stares at the ground. He felt guilty for draining his already weak mate. So fragile.

"The hell I am!" She hisses.

"Eavesdropping are we?" He raises an eyebrow as he wipes his lips.

"No," Jinelle says as she turns away "It's being observant."

A scream is heard from down the hall. Zachaes is the first to get there. Jinelle tries to get up, but her stupid swollen stomach keeps getting in her way. She growls then lays back down on the bed. Zachaes walks back in.

"Did you just bite Jenova?" He asks with slight rage.

"She threatened me," Jinelle shrugs.

Zachaes's face twists to an unreadable expression.

"Oh don't give me that look," Jinelle snarls.

"You couldn't have put her to death by my standards?" He whispers deathly.