"Who Am I?"

4 years later
:
:
:
Jinelle sits in her room flipping through songs on her Phone. She puts in her headphones and presses "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

Rosetta walks into her daughter's room and Jinelle pulls her earbuds out.

"Hi Mama," she smiles.

"Would you like to go hunting?" Her mother asks.

Jinelle nods. She walks into her closet to change into her phasing clothes.

"Jinelle," Demitri calls "You're not going hunting unless I go and I am busy."

"But Papa!" Jinelle whines.

"You will not leave the forest without me!" He says sternly.

Jinelle can feel her canines lengthening. "I am seventeen! I can take care of myself!"

Demitri pushes his power at his daughter. She bares her neck reluctantly and stops phasing.

"You may leave on your own when you stay out of trouble," Demitri says in a low, quiet voice.

"Damn dominant wolves," Jinelle mutters under her breath as her father leaves.

Jinelle notices that Rosetta left. She checks to make sure she really did then phases. She leaps through her window and pounces on Lucas. She bares her teeth at him.

"Jinelle!" he yells.

Jinelle tears into his leg and as he cries out in pain she runs at full speed to the forest. He will heal fast enough she thinks.

Jinelle wasn't trying to hurt Lucas, but she needed to immobilize him.

Jinelle hears her father yell from the mansion, but that pushes her to run faster. She jumps into a stream and runs down it so that her father can't catch her scent for a little while. Once she is satisfied with her scent being far enough away, she jumps out of the water and continues running through the forest. She can hear her father and his wolves coming after her. She takes a sharp right turn and keeps running.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Zachaes feels his teeth lengthening as he feels her tiring. He doesn't know who he is feeling, but he is sure it is his mate.

"Zachaes," Adrian says loudly to his son.

"She is being chased," Zachaes mumbles.

"Who, son?" Adrian asks.

"My mate," he replies.

Adrian gasps and runs out of the room faster than the human eye can see.

.....................................................................................

"Vivianne," Adrian whispers to his wife.

"Yes?" She turns around.

"He has found his mate," Adrian says wide eyed.

Vivianne gasps."But she is not in our Coven," she thinks "Where has he gone?"

"I do not know, my love," Adrian wearily replies.