"The Beast Inside."

Zachaes wakes up in panic because Jinelle not in his arms. He uses his enhanced hearing to try and decipher where she is. He hears her and his mother conversing in the kitchen. He puts a shirt on and walks into the kitchen.

"Hello, Zachaes," Vivianne says.

"Hello mother," Zachaes says then turns to his mate "My mother wasn't too harsh, was she?" He teases.

"No, your mom is nice," Jinelle smiles, although he can see the pain in her eyes. He would have to talk to her about that later.

"Jinelle and I were talking about buying her a new wardrobe," Vivianne smiles "Is that okay with you?"

"I want to go," Zachaes says.

Jinelle is surprised by this. "Don't mean to be stereotypical," she says nervously "But you want to go shopping?"

"Technically, no," Zachaes says.

"Oh my gosh," Jinelle groans then looks at Vivianne "Vampires are possessive too?"

Vivianne chuckles "Even happens to the best of them."

"Fine," Jinelle looks at Zachaes then growls "You can come, but I am buying whatever damn clothes I want."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"What happened to your youngest brother?" Bellatrix asks Zeidan at breakfast.

Zeidan thinks for a moment and realizes that Alexander was not with his family.

"I need to call Ella," Zeidan mumbles as he grabs his phone.

::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;::::;;;;

"Mother," Zeidan says as they sit in a lounge, waiting for Jinelle to try clothes on.

"Yes dear?"  Vivianne replies.

"If I don't bond with Jinelle soon, my beast is going to be let loose," he says nervously.

"I know," Vivianne sighs "But she has just gone through what no female wants to. She had a male that is not her mate drink her blood."

"Don't remind me," Zachaes growls.

"She has a beast too," his mother reminds him "You two must not hold back from each other."

"No," Zachaes calls to Jinelle who is presenting to them a crop top.

Jinelle's mouth twitches then she stares daggers at her mate and gives him the finger.

Zachaes's mouth drops open while Vivianne is trying not to die of laughter.

Jinelle's phone starts to ring and Jinelle runs over and grabs it before Zachaes can.

"Don't eavesdrop Zach, it's my brother," she says sternly.

.".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".".

"Ella," Zeidan says, worried.

"Zeidan? What's wrong?"

"Alexander is gone. I can feel in my gut that something isn't right."

"What do you mean? Do you think that he's hurt?"

"No, I think that he is going to try to do something stupid."

"Like?"

"Kill you, or make sure that you don't get bonded to Zachaes."