"Little One"

Zachaes picked Jinelle's panicked figure up and rushed faster than ever possible to the Coven hospital. They immediately took her back to do an emergency c-section. He sits there in the waiting room, biting his already too short nails, waiting for any news.

"Family of Jinelle Morgan?" A nurse says as she walks out of where they took Jinelle.

Zachaes stands up and walks over to her. "Me," he says.

"Jinelle is doing fine and you may see her now."

Zachaes hurries and follows the nurse to Jinelle's room. There Jinelle is holding their daughter and looking at her with the most adorable look ever.

With that Jinelle finally looks up to see Zachaes. She beckons him closer and hands their child to him.

"She looks like a Sophia," Jinelle says.

Zachaes nods his agreement as he coos at Sophia. Suddenly the doors burst open and in walks a Zeidan and Bellatrix. Jinelle looks over at Zachaes to see him becoming less tense. He resumes his cooing as Jinelle's brother and sister in law walk over to Jinelle.

"She's gorgeous," Zeidan smiles.

"I might just have to kidnap her," Bellatrix teases.

"Hey watch out, I have a big bad-" Jinelle turns toward Zachaes "Zach!"

Zachaes looks at Jinelle. "Yes?" He asks.

"How am I supposed to use you as a weapon when you're over there grinning like that?" She laughs.

Zachaes shrugs then turns back to Sophia.

"What's her name?" Bellatrix asks.

"Sophia," Jinelle replies.

"The name suits her," Zeidan comments.

"I think she likes him," Bellatrix observes as she watches Zachaes run his thumb across Sophia's hair.

"No one will ever harm you, little one," Zachaes whispers as he hands her to Bellatrix.

"This is going to be good practice," Zeidan smiles.

Bellatrix gasps and smacks Zeidan's arm.

"Oh my gosh, are you...." Jinelle gasps excitedly.

Bellatrix giggles and nods.

"Yay! Now come over here and give me a hug!" Jinelle squeals.

Bellatrix hands Sophia to Zeidan then walks over and gives Jinelle a gentle hug.

"When is your due date?" Jinelle asks.

"April 7th," Zeidan says.

"Awesome! Can I have my baby back please?" Jinelle asks.

Zeidan laughs then gives Jinelle her child.

"What are you going to name him?" Jinelle asks.

"How do you know the gender?" Bellatrix confusedly asks.

"Every Alpha's eldest child as a boy. It's what the Great Luna chose," Zeidan answers.

"Oh, I see," Bellatrix says thoughtfully "I think we should name him Jax."

"I like that," Zachaes finally participates in the conversation. He looks over at Jinelle and sees that both she and Sophia are asleep. Bellatrix and Zeidan also look over then nod their heads.