"Sisters By Blood"

(Previous Chapter)

Vivianne looks around the forest, hoping that who she was looking for would show up. She usually did, but it was a busy time where she came from.

Her visitor finally comes out of the trees.

"Lilith." Vivianne nods.

"Yes, hello..... sister."

(Present)

Vivianne glares at Lilith. "I've heard things," she says.

Lilith chuckles. "And what have you heard?"

"I told you to stay away from my family."

"I am your family. Oh, did Mason Allred visit you?"

"Yes," Vivianne says through clenched teeth.

"Vivianne, don't be such a drag. Remember our days in our thirties, fourties, and fifties?"

Vivianne takes a breath. "All too well.."

1841

Vivianne lays on a chair in the underworld, watching over the mortals. She finds it odd how some think that they're the center of the universe, and others feel very small.

"Sister," Lilith calls from the torture chambers "I forgot my silver chains. Will you get them please?"

"Yes," Vivianne calls back.

Vivianne walks into Lilith's mess of a bedroom. It is covered in blood, probably the fae that she lured into her room.

The poor fae didn't stand a chance. Sometimes the dark is just more powerful than light.

But what did Lilith do? Make him explode? That would definitely make sense considering the trajectory.

Vivianne shakes her head and grabs the silver chains off of the hook.

She brings them to the torture chamber, to see Lilith torturing an unsuspecting werewolf.

To be exact, it is Jacob Kingston. The Alpha of the Great River pack.

Jacob has one son and three daughters- Demitri, Athena, Calliope, and Melpomene.

The stupid wolf thought that everyone should bow down to him and that he is the all mighty Alpha. Her mother saw that, and demanded that Lilith dethrone him.

Vivianne takes the chains to Lilith.

Lilith looks at her innocent sister who hasn't experienced the rush of torturing someone, especially someone like Jacob. Vivianne holds the chains out and Lilith pushes them back.

"Wrap them around his neck," Lilith chuckles.

Jacob screams through the gag as the metal is pressed against his flesh.

Vivianne flinches at the scream, but it's oddly satisfying to see one with a lot of power, succumbed to her.

She pulls the chains tighter until Lilith places a hand on her arm.

"We don't want to give him the pleasure of dying, dear sister," Lilith smiles.

Vivianne nods and hands Lilith the chains. She turns to walk away, but stops when she hears Lilith's voice.

"Bite him."

"What?" Vivianne asks, abashed.

"You heard me, bite him," Lilith repeats.