King POV

I sat impatiently waiting on them to bring Starr out. Finally the door opened and Starr and a guard walked out mumbling to each other. He gave her a slight nod and walked off.

Her attention turned to me as she sat down.

"Wassup player." She said as if she wasn't sitting in jail right about now.

"Why you so happy? What that nigga was telling you?" I squinted my eyes. It ain't like she could see them through these thick ass shades.

"Who Chris?" She frowned.

"Yea." I bit down on my lip.

"We just cooling. Nothing more nothing less." She said with a blank expression. I just studied her glowing face. Her orange jumpsuit sat out where her belly was.

"How my babies doing?" I asked.

"They giving me a hard ass time. My feet be hurting. I got another doctor's appointment soon." She said.

"They actual gone let you go?" I asked.

"Yes dumb ass. If they don't my babies might come out fucked up and I'm gone sue they foul asses." She looked around as if she was looking for something.

"I'm about to turn myself in." I said. Her attention went back to me and she held a blank expression.

"What?!" Her voice shook.

"Do you know how hard it is to live a lie? I can't even marry my girl because of this shit. Kyrie can't even bring friends over." I whispered yelled.

"That is so fucking selfish of you." She began to cry. I reached over and grabbed her hand.

"Do not touch me." She snatched away and shot up out her seat. The guards came and quickly cuffed her back up.

She gave me one last pathetic look before they pushed her back through the doors. I sighed and turned around.

I noticed the same guard that she was whispering to was staring at me. Whatever cuhh looking for I hope he find it!

Ray POV

I sat at home on the Internet looking for local jobs.

"Ray!" Des's mom yell from upstairs. The same time she yelled my name the door bell rang.

"Hold up!" I told the person at the door. I slid in my shoes and opened the door.

Tonya stood there. Her stomach was big as hell. My blood began to boil immediately. I just know this ain't the baby I told this hoe to abort.

"Baby I need you." She cried.

"Why the fuck is you showing up at me and my wife's house?! And that better not be that baby I told you to abort!" I snapped.

"Ray I can't get rid of my baby. I don't care how much you don't want it." She frowned. I looked around to see if anybody was looking.

"Do you know how dangerous this is?! Mane my wife's parents in the house and she might come rolling up any minute now!" I snapped.

"So you just gone leave me high and dry for that bitch? Desiree ain't gone treat you like I do." She cried.

Honestly I don't give a fuck what she think. Long as Des come home to me I'm all good.

"Did you really think we was gone have something more than relation?" I asked with all honesty. She held her stomach and cried.

I don't mean to be rude but this is the same chicken head that almost caused me my marriage. Ain't no bitch pussy that good to ruin my marriage with Des.

"Ray-"

"Turn around, get in your car, and go to your REAL baby daddy house." I closed the door in her face.

Ain't no telling if that baby mines or not. SHE A HOE!

"Who was that?" Kenya asked. Her and Quincy both came down the stairs.

"A female that need to learn her place." I shrugged. I plopped back down on the couch and continued looking for jobs.

Caleb POV

This bitch is trying to kill me. She fixed steak, baked potatoes, and shrimp. I'm so scared to eat this shit. I just sat looking at my food. I looked up at her at the other end killing her shit.

"Why you not eating?" She asked.

"I'm really not hungry." I lied.

"Okay you about to make me mad! Eat the shit before I stuff it down your throat!" She slammed her hand down on the table.

"Naw bitch you eat it." I snapped. She looked surprised and hurt.

"You really-" Before she could finish it off the Boston police force kicked the door in and grabbed Robin by the arm.

I pried my ring off her finger and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Ms. Grey you have the rights to remain silence. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer put her to the wall and checking her for weapons. He found a gun under her dress.

"You burn in hell!" She yelled at me.

"I'll meet you there." I blew her a kiss as they escorted her out. I followed them and found Des leaning against her car looking like a slutty Marilyn Monroe.

"What you wearing?" I laughed as I approached her.

"It wasn't easy persuading them." She smirked. I threw my arms over her shoulder.

"What do you say about a night out on the town?" I suggested.

"Nigga you better plan something because you owe me big time." She laughed. Des came through for me.