Binaba ni Jacob si Victoria at saka ito lumapit sa kanya. His eyes were twinkling as he stared at her. He was smiling as if he was happy to see her there with Camille and Kael.

He asked, "Things like what?"

"Things like..." Elaine faced down, continuing what she said, "You'll be a father to another child. And I'm finally letting you come inside my life again without hesitations. At oo, sinasagot na kita kahit mas nauna ang sex. Isang beses lang 'yon pero naka-score ka agad."

"Are you sure? Is that your final answer?"

"Yes, I am your girlfriend again. I'm your girl. I'll be a mother to Victoria."

Jacob smiled widely as his fist hit the air while Camille and Kael hooted. Victoria jumped for joy as she watched her father to jump happily. As Elaine watched him danced goofy, her eyes began to water. She didn't expect everything to turn out like this. Jacob pursued her. Niligawan siya nito ulit. They were like teenagers all over again. Then there's Victoria. Elaine treated her like she's her own daughter, and she felt like she was Victoria's real mom. It made her happy. And she's contented for what she had. She's contented with that kind of family. As long as they are happy, she's fine with it.

"Gusto ko lang sana ipagpaalam na akin ka na lang." Elaine giggled like a little girl when Jacob put his hands on her waist hoisting her up, then he spun her around as he shouted multiple thank yous.

She said to herself: As long as she loves Jacob, she'll stay. And she'll forever stay in love with him. She'll forever stay because she accepted him, she accepted his flaws, all of him, the dark and the good side.

And she's willing to wait for their marriage that won't come anytime soon.

"I love you, Elaine... so... damn... much," he locked her with his warm embrace that made her heart melt. "Thank you for letting me in."

"Thank you for being patient, Jacob. Thank you for not giving up on me." She murmured as their foreheads touched, their noses gently against each other. There was a grin in both of their faces. "I would've had walked away when you weren't so persistent. Akala ko hahayaan mo lang ako."

"Pwede ba 'yon? You don't give up on someone you love. When tired, just have a break, but never quit on something or someone you love. Always remember that I will always be here no matter what."

"Same."

They both chuckled at their corniness.

"Dude, what the fuck? Just fucking kiss each other," Kael screamed.

"Gago! Language, please. May bata, oh." Kael complained at how hard he had been hit by Camille in the head, but Elaine and Jacob were just too busy staring at each other's eyes, sending a million message to each other.

They'd been through a lot. Elaine knew there were more to come. And by then, she and Jacob are ready to face each challenges hand in hand. Their story might not be the beautiful one, but they had already experience worse, and it's a step-up to their relationship.

"Kailan kaya ako makakakita ng lalaking kaya rin akong buhatin?"

Ibinaba kaagad ako ni Jacob sa narinig. Gulat na gulat ang mukha nito habang pinipigilan nila Elaine ang pagtawa.

"Seryoso ka, Kael?"

Yep, Kael is not straight.

E N D   O F   C O M E   I N S I D E

QUESTIONS (please answer): What did you feel reading the entire story? What did you expect the ending to be? What were your reactions to all the characters? Was the events turned out what you expected? Was the story/plot predictable?

PS. Answering that will help me write future good books and it would be from your help. So to all who will answer that, I express my gratitude.

Author's note:

730 days. It took me seven hundred and thirty days to finish this novel. Aside from busy ako, ano pa ba ang mga dahilan kung bakit ako inabot ng ganito katagal?

1. I didn't want to finish this novel because it's too painful for me.

2. I didn't know how to express all the emotions stirring up in this novel so I had hard times putting all those into words.

3. It's my first time writing a novel that has a theme like this so it is really challenging for me.

Honestly, I really want to extend this up to 30 chapters. Pero sa tingin ko kasi, I better leave it like this. Elaine got the happy ending she wanted. Let's not try to break her fantasy, okay? In your perspective, Jacob might not deserve her, but let's be real. It's still her decision to make whether accept or decline Jacob. But in my side, all hard works always pay in the end. Naghirap silang dalawa. They face a lot of challenges. Soooo...

ANOTHER QUESTION: What made you think that Jacob didn't deserve Elaine?

AND I KNOW THERE'S LOOPHOLES. BIG BIG ONES. Yes, I want to leave that blank. Sasagutin ko 'yan once I have time. But in this novel, I won't say everything. I want to leave something hazy for you to think.

Also, for those who constantly showed their reactions to everything, THANK YOU. You are a big help to me to build the characters in the end. I know I disappoint you in this ending but hey, I might write a different ending for this soon. And who knowssss? I will not mention those but you know who you are! Thank you so much.