Prologue

Warning: R-18

PROLOGUE

Isang bote. Dalawang bote. Tatlong bote hanggang sa umabot ng hindi mabilang na bote ng alak ang nainom nina Jacob at Elaine. Mapupungay na ang mga mata ni Elaine habang kay Jacob ay bukas na bukas pa rin dahil hindi naman siya ang uminom ng uminom. Naka-tatlong bote lamang siya kaya alam niya sa sarili niyang hindi pa siya lasing. Pinanood niya kung paano tumingala si Elaine. Napalunok siya nang lumantad ang leeg nito na tila nang-iimbitang halikan. Nag-iwas siya ng tingin para hindi na siya magkasala. Ang suot lamang kasi ni Elaine ay long-sleeved polo na nakabukas ang tatlong butones kaya kita rin ang cleavage nito.

He felt the tightening of his pants. His libido suddenly boosted up. Damn! Naramdaman niya ang pag-iinit ng kanyang tainga at pamamawis ng malamig. Kailangan niyang kontrolin ang sarili niya but how can he control himself if the woman who always gives him a boner is in front of him, in a drunk messy look. Kitang-kita pa rin sa gilid ng mata niya kung ano ang ginagawa ni Elaine, pigil hininga niya itong nilingon. She's slowly undressing herself! Ngumiti ito sa kanya at tsaka nito ibinato sa kanya ang hinubad nitong button-down shirt.

Napaawang ang kanyang labi habang naglalakad ito patungo sa kanya na ang suot na lang ay itim na bra, ang pencil skirt, at itim na stilettos. There's a wicked but malicious grin on her face as she approached to sit on his lap, her knees on the couch. His eyes focused on her breasts covered by a black bra. He fought so hard to resist the temptation brought by the temptress. He felt her red luscious lips touched his jaw. He gasped as Elaine put her palms against his chest for support as she lean into the deeper part of his neck. He's turned on! Big time.

He put his arms around her waist then pushed her aside. He grinned at her as he crawled in top of her. She tugged his collar then their lips crashed together, tasting each other's mouth. Hinihimas niya ang kanang binti nito habang hinahalikan niya ito. He nibbled her lower lip, seeking for dominance, an entrance. He entered his tongue and she gently sucked it. She open her mouth to gasp for breath but Jacob took it as an opportunity to thrust his tongue deeper.

His anticipation in sex sent adrenaline through him making his heart beat faster. His mind is blank but he knows what he's doing. His hands caressed her waist that made her moan. Hearing a sweet moan from her makes him want to do better. He let out a soft breath on her earlobe. He kissed it, gently nibbling.

"Ah." Elaine moaned as he massages her right breast with his free hand. His other hand is rested on the armrest for support. She arched her back, and Jacob put his arm around her, making her sit. He made her rest on the armrest. Their eyes made contact as they both catch for their breath. Elaine smiled at him. He did the same at her. "I want to be on top,"

Seductive smile crept upon her lips as he lay down. Pinanood niya itong tanggalin ang pencil skirt na suot, He's able to see her sex in her black see through panties. He scanned her body from bottom to top, his lips parted in awe when she looked so sexy while combing her own hair with fingers. With their eyes locked on each other, sexual tension began to risen more, as well as the temperature making them feel hot and, at the same time, horny.

She, once again, sat on his lap, still covered with his pants. A groan escaped from his lips when she began grinding against his fully erected member throbbing inside his pants, wanting to get free. He arched his own back to get rid of his shirt. He smirked as he saw her looking at his body. He put his hands on her waist and guided her as she grind.

Napamura siya at binuhat si Elaine. He kissed her savagely as he finds his way into his room. He pressed her against the cold wall while he was busy tracing circles on her neck using his tongue, and opening his bedroom door. He put his one arm above her butt, securing her from falling. Iginapang niya ang kanyang kamay patungo sa gitna ni Elaine. She cried in delightful agony.

Jacob sat on bed with Elaine still on his lap. He ripped her panties from behind and he made her lay on her back. She moaned as his fingers touches her pussy in ripping her panties completely. He looked at her sex with awe as if it was his first time to see a cleanly shaven pussy.

He wants to fuck her so bad. He wants to be inside her tightness. Ugh. Damn. He hurriedly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants in a forceful enough to tear the zipper off. He let his pants drop and his c-ck sprung free, the evidence of his desire for sex.

She eyed his c-ck with amazement, "You have no underwear on." She stated the fact. He smirked as he crawled above her. He sucked her sensitive flesh on her neck, making her scream in pleasure. Jacob spread her legs using his both hands, encircling it around his waist. He put the head of his cock on the entrance of her pussy.

"Don't you want to taste me first?"

"I don't have time for that. I want to fuck you so hard." And with that, he thrust his cock inside her. He kissed her fully on her lips while gliding his cock in and out of her wet pussy. He loved the feeling of her tightness. "Oh." He reached for her hand in the midst of their sex to entwine their fingers together. And as for one night, they became one.

Jacob opened his eyes when he felt he overslept. He looked into his right and emptiness welcomed him. Napabangon siya bigla. Nasa'an si Elaine? He's sure as hell they had sex last night. He looked at himself. He's naked so there's no way in hell he was just dreaming last night. Napadako ang kanyang tingin sa kulay dugong mantsa sa kanyang bed sheet. He's her first.

"Shit. Kailangan ko siyang panagutan." Wika niya at tsaka niya kinuha ang cellphone niya para tawagan ang landline nina Elaine, pero halos mawalan siya ng hininga sa nakuhang sagot mula sa mga katulong doon. Umalis na ng bansa si Elaine?

Saan nagpunta ang kanyang nobya?