Chapter 5 ~Ruta~

Morning came soon, the rain woke me up, I sat on my bed and turned to the bed where Link was still sleeping, he was unaffected by the sound.

I decided to make breakfast for us, so I got out of the Inn, right outside was Prince Sidon.

-Good morning (Y/N)!!, what are you doing so early?- he said.

-Morning your highness. I was going to make some breakfast for Link and me, do you want me to do anything for you?- I answered making my way to the store.

-No thank you, but do you mind if I keep you company? And please just call me Sidon- he asked

-That would be nice- I payed for the food and walked to the pot, I started cooking when Link come down with a sleepy face on.

-Morning sleepyhead- I greeted him, giving a little of food and serving for my self.

We ate in silence, and fast in order to go for the arrows.I finished my food, and turned to Sidon.

-So where exactly does the lynel is?-

-Up in the mountain, the plan we had was that Link would go for the arrows, and I will be waiting for him near Ruta in order to help him to put her out. And as we didn't know what you wanted to do, you are free to go with either of us- He explained with hope and excitement in his eyes.

-I'll go with Link in case he needs help- I said, he looked away, sadly I would say, but vastly enough he turned again to us and said

-Well, we better get going- He standed up, and started to walk - I'll meet you two there, please be careful- A smile in his face, I blushed a little at that.

-O.okay- I said back to him hiding my face. -We should get going too - Link changed his expression to a determined one.

-Guide the way- I said, soon  I started walking but a small squeak gained my attention, (F/N) was there looking a little angry, (his/her) tail moving side to side.

-Don't be mad, you were the one who left me to explore and play with crabs- I said as I took (him/her) in my arms and continued walking.

Soon we arrived at the top, some pines had arrows in them, I took some of the giving them to Link, but they were not enough, we still had to face the Lynel.

We hid behind a big rock. -You have to be careful , Lynels are a really intelligent creature, not to mention strong and fast- I said, Link nodded and went for more arrows.

He was just about to grab one at top of a pine when the Lynel noticed him, it ran towards Link, one of his arrows aimed at him, I ran and casted a shield on Link and me.

-Jump jump jump!!!- I shouted at him, took his wrist and jumped off the cliff.

The wind felt incredible, Link opened the paraglider, but I waited until the last minute to stop my fall.

Sidon looked terrified as well as Link.

-You almost gave me a heart attack (Y/N)!- he said as he checked me for any wound, he found nothing and hugged me.

-Sorry, I just like the thrill- I said hugging him back, it felt comfortable, I felt safe and I don't want this moment to end, I blushed for the second time this day. Sadly I had to let go.

-Well.. Ugh... We should start, the sooner we do the sooner we can go- I said scratching softly my cheek.

-What you need to do Link, is shoot the arrows at the towers, I will get you near enough so you can swim up the falls.- Sidon said jumping to the water, Link getting on his back.

I didn't feel like getting wet so I floated on the water [1], 'skating' getting near them.

-Get ready, when Ruta feel us,she is going to shoot ice at us- Sidon said, swimming faster, soon Ruta did just as Sidon said.

-I will protect you, just keep cryonis at hand in case Ruta decides to shoot at the same time- I said, casting a hardening spell on my feet so I can kick the ice, a (f/c) light covered my feet.

The first piece of ice was shooter our way, I west as fast as I could, jumped  and round kicked it making it shatter.

-Well done (Y/N)! You look so graceful while fighting- Sidon complimented me.

-Thank you- I said, the damn blush forming again.

Ruta started shooting again, I destroyed them again, which gave Sidon and Link a chance to get near and shoot the central.

We did the same with the other centrals, the only difference was that Ruta added spiked ice balls, but I took them down succeafuly.

Soon Ruta stopped moving, the rain stopping as well, Link took this chance and went up the plataform. I summoned (F/N) and send (him/her) with him.

-He will help you in case you need it!- I shouted at him, (F/N) sat proudly on Link's right side.

-You are not going with him?- Sidon asked floating on his back, slowly swimming backwards, watching Link go.

-This is a trial he has to face on his own- I said slowly getting far as well , I started to feel tired, and that didn't went unnoticed by Sidon.

-Come here, I will take you the Inn- He said.

-No thank you- I said, my heartbeat going faster at the idea of having contact .
I tripped slightly, my legs feeling like air.

-Okay... Please take me to the Inn- I said as I stopped floating on the water and got on his back, happiness was felt from him and I grabbed on to his shoulders.

-Lets go back then! You need to rest- He said smiling.

He started swimming fast, I put my forehead on the end of his neck, resting there for a bit, I was so tired I don't felt my self getting sleepy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1] More or less like Fi, you know.. When she reads the godess' words for Link.

Is this good enough? Cause I feel not ;n;
Sorry if it is getting weird or tiring, but I'm planning a change of P.O.V to the next chapter.

Please comment if you want me to continue, and if there is something you want me to change or edit.

Thanks!! ( =①ω①=)

Merely coincidence  (Prince Sidon x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara