Chapter 13 ~New ~

-I lost my life that day, but I have a task to finish, unlike my brother I couldn't pass on the power of the wolf, so I couldn't leave in case you came back - She explained, her thumb was caressing my cheeks as some tears fell down.

-But we don't have time for that, if you are here it must be for an important reason, and your friend over there looks like he needs  healing - Erian slowly stood up, making her way to Sidon, she placed her fingers on his forehead, the small cuts started to heal.

His eyes shot open, he turned his face to Erian and then to me, a gentle smile appeared in his have the moment we locked eyes.

-We should head inside to discuss the reason why you are here, Lyra take (F/n) inside gently please- She then proceed to walk to the entrance of what once was her home.

Once we entered the scenery changed dramatically, the walls were not burnt and it looked exactly like the last time I was here...

She sat on one of the chairs near the door that lead to the Fox and Wolf's shrine, then motioned to us to take a sit, Lyra soon came in with (F/n), laying down and placing her nose so it will be touching (F/n)'s, she was healing them probably.

-So please my dear, explain the reason on why you both came all this way- She said, as I was telling the story, she never looked away from me, paying attention to all the details.

Sidon explained some parts too, like the way we helped to tame the divine beast, Erian's smile grew every time Sidon got excited on the things I did, she would turn slightly to me and grin, a furious blush covered my face every time.

- The Sealing Tome and the Guardian's Scepter... You need them don't you?-

-Yes, I know I might not be strong enough but I need them ...-

-You are strong enough my dear, the Fox choose you, that is enough prove, but if you need more, you scaped the realm, survived for goddesses know how long, you fought against Calamity Ganon, woke up after 100 years, risked your life for your friends, came all the way back... And I can go on for hours- Erian said taking my hand and petting my head.

-And with the plus of getting the attention from a prince, and a handsome one at that - My cheeks flushed, lucky Sidon was looking at Lyra, so he didn't heard or noticed anything.

She took my hand and guided me towards the shrines, we stopped where the square ended, she turned around calling Sidon, Lyra and (F/n).

While they walked she said.

-Now, those aren't the clothes of a Fox descendant, allow me to change them into more comfortable and nice ones- snapping her fingers a (f/c) light formed around me.

When I looked down I saw a white skirt, it allowed me to see golden markings appear in my skin, a purple top attached to a (f/c) gem and a also white and gold cloak, I noticed the markings appearing in my arms too, a soft burning like sensation erupted under my eyes, and a soft weight in my hair, maybe a hair clip.

I looked back at Erian, who smiled as a blue light appeared around her too, when it faded, Erian's clothing had changed too, long black skirt with gold decorations, it was cut form the bottom to almost her hip, she had similar marks, but hers were red, she also had the ones below her eyes, a black and gold top that matched the skirt.

-That is better, now, for the srak to open we need to combine out powers, the four of us. Have you ever tried to fuse with (f/n) ?-  she asked.

-Only once or twice, but we are not that stable and we can't stay fused ...-

-To have a good fusion both of you need to be in perfect harmony, (f/n), Lyra, come here please-

Both of them started walking toward us, Lyra going straight to Erian, she kneeled to her level and softly pet her head and then she placed her forehead against Lyra's, a cold blue light covered them. Soon the gigantic wolf emerged, the markings on it's fur were shining with the same cold blue light, if you stared into it's eyes you could see power and wisdom, Erian and Lyra in perfect harmony.

Then they were back to normal. -Now you try it- she said stepping aside, waiting for us.

I picked (f/n) up. - We need to do this, the future of all those people depends on this, so let's do our best- they nodded, I placed my forehead against threis just like Erian did.

At first it worked, I could see the way (f/n) saw, we seemed to be high above but suddenly we were spitted by a force, making us fly in opposite directions.I can't do this, those people are in risk because of me...

-Try again- Erian ordered.

We did it for another 5 times but every time we didn't stayed fused for more than some seconds.
Erian was analyzing out every move, while Sidon kept encouraging us.

-The problem here is that you are troubled, you are stressed because you think you won't be able to make it, you think you will fail those people.- Erian said, walking towards Sidon whispering something to him and then just standed there while Sidon walked to where we were standing.

He kneeled down to our level and placed a hand on my shoulder and the other on my cheek caressing it softly.
-I know you can do this, you may think you can't but you are strong enough, many believe in you, I believe in you- he said, his words gave me some hope in me.

I repeated the process, this time I saw things different perspective, Sidon was no longer kneeling and I could see Erian smiling behind.

-You did it guys!!- He said petting my newly found snout, I could feel something moving behind me, so I fastly turned around, a pure white tail was there, some parts were (f/c).

I looked back to Sidon, he was smiling like an idiot, I felt so happy I didn't let him or Erian down.

-Now come and stand here- Erian said, but she wasn't in her normal form, she was fused with Lyra as she stranded in front of the Wolf's shrine waiting for me and (f/n) to stand on the Fox's one.

She sat down and started howling a strange tune I've never heard of, but soon something came to me and started to howl another tune, our howls wasn't as strong as Erian's but more high pitched, (f/n) seemed to know what to do so I just let them take control.

Both shrines started to glow as they opened, two chest were revealed, each one containing the most powerful weapons ...