Chapter 1. ~Wake up~

Fist of all let me give you some keys:
(Y/N)= Your Name
(F/N)= Fox Name
Okay I think that's all... For now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Y....)... (.../N)...(Y/N) please, wake up, I need you, please...-
Huh? What...What is going on?...
-Please (Y/N), you need to help Link!-

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry, a little dark so the light didn't hurt me.A wet feeling invaded my senses as  I slowly sat on the bed-like thing, the water started to go out, on my side was the sleeping form of (F/N), (he/she) seemed not to hear that voice, so I shook (him/her) softly, but hard enough to make (him/her) open a little bit (his/her) eyes.I stared into (F/N) for a short time before tuning my gaze to the place we were in.

Everything was covered in dust, there was another bed-like thing but it was empty. A soft blue light was on. I got out of the "bed" and started walking to the entrance, slowly so I don't get dizzy, soon (F/N) also hoped down and followed me.

A little bit further, some treasure chests were laying in front of me, two of them were opened already. -So someone else was here too...- I said as I crouched down

-Go ahead... There are some clothes inside and in the other one is your spellbook.-

That voice again... -Did you heard that?- I asked to the stellar fox, (he/she) just looked at me and nodded, -So I'm not crazy, good to know!- I said happy with the answer, then I continued and opened the first treasure chest, some black clothing was inside, taking it out I saw a pair of shorts, a white blouse, a bag big enough for (F/N) to fit along with some food, a long cloak with a hood, a pair of tight-long stocking, and of course a pair of boots.

I then provided to open the second chest, and just as the voice said, my old spellbook was there, I took it out and opened it , a little dusty but the pages were okay, the letters were still clear.

-Now, next question. What happened here? And Why I am here?- The voice didn't answer my questions, so I started walking to what seemed to be the outside. Light started to shine brighter as I approached the entrance. There was a big rock blocking it, using a little of magic I levitated up the rock with (F/N) in my arms.

Light blinded me as I got to the outside,when my vison was clear enough I was able to look at my  surroundings... This wasn't possible...

Everything was destroyed, covered in dirt, crubled towers, all in ruins...

Then realization hit me like a brick , princess Zelda, Link, the Calamity, all came back to mind, the four champions, the divine beasts, the guardians, all the people... Now I remembered how I got here in first place...

Flashback

-Just a little more!!- I screamed as I protected the princess and the fallen hero, my wounds were fatal but I can't die until they are safe...

The shrine of ressurection was visible now, we were really there, good thing that it was near, I couldn't take any more attacks ,(F/N) was fatally wounded so my powers wouldn't lasted long enough.

We entered the shrine,and placed the inconcious Link on one of the circles.

-You need to get inside the other one please- Zelda said in a rushed voice, unlike her natural soft tone.

-I can't leave you alone, you will die if I do!!!-
-We don't have time for this!! I have to put down the calamity enough time for Link to recover, and he won't be able if he doesn't have someone to help him!!- She was desperate, and determined, she grabbed (F/N) and placed (her/his) wounded body in the circle, then walked again to me

-I'm really sorry but you have no choice- Her voice was low and a bit scary, she pushed me hard enough to make me stumble and fall into the circle,y woinds made it dificult for me to stand fast,she activated it before I could even react.

-Zelda !!! Please don't do this!! Please!!!- I punched the blue wall but it was in vain, my body started to feel numb.

-Zelda... Please...-

-Sorry- she said as she walked outside.

My vision got blurry and my muscles didn't react at all. Soon sleep consumed me...

~End of flashback~

I fell into my knees still in shock. -This can't be!! Why would you do this!! Why!!!- I started to cry at top of my lungs, I felt like crying, the people I considered my family were possibly dead, all I  have ever known was destroyed...

-There is no use on crying now, my dear- The ghost of the king was right in front of me...

-Go and help the hero, my dear daughter never stopped believing in you, so don't fail her- He disappeared just like he appeared.

After a few seconds, I got up and sterde walking again, got close to the edge of the walls, -He is right we have a mission to accomplish, get in (F/N)- I said as I lowered the bag to the little fox, and started floating down.

As soon as I touched the ground again (F/N) got out of the bag, I stared at the path before us and started walking.

-We have a long journey ahead, and the hardest part will be finding Link-