Chapter 10 ~Dragons~

Soon we arrived to the stable, the man inside noticed me and with a smile greeted me.

-Good morning young lady, would you like to register that horse?-

-Okay!, you can register only 5 horses, the fee is 20 rupees, and we will hand you a horse gear!-

I gave the fee and the man asked.

-How will you name this horse?-

-(H/n), please-

-Okay! Here, let me set the gear- He said while going out of the stable

I jumped off the horse, and turned to Sidon who was standing awkwardly, I made my way to him, and standed not so close, I turned my gaze to him, he was just staring to goddess knows where, I started to analyze him, his beautiful gold eyes, the way they shined , or the way he crossed his arms in his toned chest.

-All done young lady!- The man said breaking me from my trance, I could feel my heating because of the fact that I was totally checking him out.

-Thanks - I said lowering my head, so Sidon couldn't see me blushing.

I was walking towards (H/n) until I realized something.

-Sidon, we have to part ways because of the road, I will try to stay as close to the border of the river  as I can, but there will probably be enemy camps, so I will get closer to the road when I see one- I informed him, and jumped on (H/n).

-Okay! Just be careful and if you need something just call me!- He said smiling, he jumped to the river and started swimming backwards waiting for me to go.

I told (H/n) to gallop, and started to follow the river, as expected there were some enemy camps, but what took my attention was the silver bokoblins, the amount of dark magic in them was enormous, I took note on that and continued .

Soon we arrived near the Scout's Hill, I stopped at the Proxim Bridge and called Sidon.

- Sidon!!-

- Is everything alright?- He said back.

-Yes, it was just to tell you to continue down to the lake, I will follow the road passing the East Post Ruins - I said, If my memory isn't fooling me, there should be a tree in Lake Hylia,near Finra Woods.

-I think there is a tree near Finra Woods, in the edge of the Lake, wait for me there  - I said waiting for his answer

-Okay, be careful!- he said and continued swimming.

I crossed the Ruins, at the entrance three Bokoblins were sneaking in the grass, with a swift movement I summoned a sword and hot down of (H/n), I walked towards them and attacked them, killing two of them, the blue bokoblin came at me once more, and tried to launch at me, but I dodge it and swing my sword towards it, purple smoke was left along with some horns and guts.

I turned to face ahead, I could see two red moblins patrolling the road, I jumped again on (H/n) and got closer yo the first Moblin, I waited until it got distracted and started galloping, my plan succeeded, it wasn't following me, and the other didn't notice me.

I followed the road, I could see Hylia Bridge but another thing caught my attention, a fire like light and the Sheikah symbol but it was upside down, soon a bulky man appeared, he started to move towards me, I rushed (H/n), the man disappeared but only to appear right in front of me, (H/n) stopped abruptly, this guy was extremely agile, I decided not to fight, I'm not fast enough for that, I told (H/n) to gallop round past him, and we scaped as fast as (he/she) could, but the man kept reappearing.

We advanced and the man stopped following us, he just vanished. I was glad, and turned to see Bridge of Hylia, there was am enemy camp near but I can cross it without being detected.