yandere ink sans x reader

" Ink !!!!!" you shouted, as you walk into the empty void hold into the knife that you're friend give you before ink kill them all, tear were running down your face wish that your friend were still alive so they can tell you that everything is alright and nothing is going to hurt you, but you know that was not true nothing is alright........You were trap with him, that monster that took everything away from you,so this time you will take something that he love the most......

You waited there patiently for ink to came back, hold into the knife as you hear nothing but the echo of your foot walking into white room, you started to hum a song that you're mother used to sing to when you scared or you have nightmare, you stop humming your song as you hear a portal open and closed and you know who it was. As you started at white ceiling holding into the knife as you felt his hand on your waist pull you into a hug. smelling your sweet hair " i miss you, my precious masterpiece did you miss me ~" ink said,as you let him kiss your neck down to your shoulders as he look at your side face waiting for your answer .

You shiver as you hold into the knife closer to your chest closing you're eyes tightly and said " y-yes i-ink , i-i m-miss y-you t-too " ink smile hold you closer into his chest and said " i love you (y/n)~ " you smile miss your old ink the one that never kill the innocent for your love , as tears were running down your face stab yourself into your chest and said " goodbye ink ........." as you fall into his arms you're eyes grow tired closing you eyes letting the darkness take you to you're family and friend but ink was not going let you go like that no he pull out his big brush as he started to draw on you're wound healing it with his brush and " PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME (y/N) !! " tear were running down his face to see he was too late you were ready gone ...........

Ink throw his big brush to the side as he pull you into a hug, if only he was not jealous of your friend and mother kill them without mercy that was not the ink he know no he change into ...... monster !!! , tear starts pour out of his eyescock as it land into your face as his tear starts to move down to your cheeks and land into your bleeding chest as it starts to glow make ink look down to see you wound was gone. he look back at your face to see some color was coming back into you skin and your start to breathe again

Ink start to to cry again to see you're awake.as your eyes start to open to see you were in the void and not in heaven with your family and friends,you look around to see ink was hold you into his arms, you start to freak out try to get out of his hand but you can't to see ink was hold you tightly and said " p-please don't leave me, i know what i did it was wrong but PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE !!" tears were running down his face as he look deeply into your eyes.

You're eyes wide tear were running down you face as well as you wrap your arms around him and said " i am sorry ink,i will never leave you alone again " ," *sniff * y-you promise " ink said,look into your (y/c) eyes. You smile and said " i promise ....." ink then smile pull you into a hug not noceti that ink was smile more evilly and thought......

.

.

.

' oh (y/n)~,you felled into my tricks and know you will be forever mine , my precious masterpiece hahah~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author chan : hey guys i hope you like the short story and next up is yandere vampire sans x reader and i wish you have a lovely day

bye~ <3