horror sans x reader ~

"Hey kid,.... come over here ~"

You only stared at sans with wide eyes, shaking your head,you were definitely not going fall into his trick again. " come on,kid don't leave me hanging  he he ~ " he chuckle, clearly, you didn't like his deadly jokes, but there were some jokes that make you laugh......just a little.

but you still refused to walk over to sans. A fear that he will kill you again and this made sans a little mad that you're not listening to him, he then smile not any smile a insane one, that made you skin crawl. As you back away just a little so you're far away from him, but this made sans move closer to you, then he disappeared in mid air and reappeared behind you with a hold on you and said "' bad choice'........sweetheart~" you start to scream with fear." l-let m-me g-go..... !!! "you said, struggle to get out of his deadly grip.

But sans did not let go of you and pull into his arms and said " kid!, calm down, i'm not going to kill you okay!!", " you're not?! " you said, blinking your eyes a few time to checking you're not dreaming or you were unconscious by how cold it was in the underground,but sans sigh and look at your (y/c) eyes and said "i just want to talk !", " oh will, then tell me ?!" you said with curious and fear in your voice, as you look up at sans seeing he was blush and looking at you.with a creepy smile and said " will it simple...mmm do you like me?"

You eyes wide and you were blush like crazy and said " y-yes !" looking up at sans to see he was smile at you and said " good !" pull you into a small kiss then stab you in the the back,as you scream in pain killing you slowly , as world around you start to fade away not before sans kiss you again licking the blood of your lips and said " cause i like you to (y/n) ~"

" see you and the next reset sweetheart ~"