group reunion part 1

(WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE UO AHEAD!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

Haru: Do you hate me

Author : Yes

Haru: Guess what bitch i hate you to asswhole

Author : Okay

Haru: Yeah that is what i thought bitch

author: Okay sam

Haru: I am not sam this is her imagination friend she is soooo freaking lonely

Jeff: hi sam's imagination l'am jeff

Haru: Yo i heard a lot about you from sam but they were not good things

Jeff: oh what where they?

Haru: he said you are a big fat ugly bitch, and that you are so mean to him that sometimes he wants to tear you apart and that you are a BIG FAT UGLY BITCH but i think i already said that

Jeff : will fuck him sorry author-chan but the bitch gots to die !!

author: calm down please sam is going to hurt you !

Sam: WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH WANT TO FIGHT I WILL BEAT THE PULP OUT OF YOU THAT NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

author: sam calm down please you're scaring reader-chan away

Sam: oh.....ummmm...... i guess but haru said it and it was supposed to be secret sorry reader*chan and call me sam!! Smiles at reader*chan

reader-chan : it's okay!

Sam: yay! Atleast someone understands me!, unlike someone else *looks at jeff with a glare*

author: sam leave jeff alone * hug jeff not noticing that he is smiling at sam saying that he won *

Sam: THAT'S IT!!!!!! * runs towards jeff and pushes author-chan out of the way and punches jeff straight in the face* WHO'S TALKING NOW HUH!!!!!!

Haru: yeesh that is why we don't mess with sam he can have some punches, hey yo sam stop being a tsundere!!!!

Sam: SHUT UP !!!!and i am not a tsundere*i say under my breath* and jeff sorry but you deserve it, not my fault.

Reader- chan : well that was fun * look at sam and jeff *

Sam: hope you enjoyed the show! * smiles at reader*chan*

Author : well that was crazy * holding jeff seeing he was knocked out *

Yan ut sans : do you think soo?

Author : AHHH WHEN DID YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!??????

Yan ut sans: i been here for a while now i was staring at someone special (looks at reader-chan with a crazy smile)

Reader-chan : (shurders in fear and hides behind sam)

Sam: (looks at reader-chan and at yandere ut sans and glares at him and say) come any closer and you're going to have a BAD time(says in a creepy voice)

Yan ut sans:HEY THAT'S MY LINE!!!!

Author : it is his sam.

Sam : well it is his line but he does not own it so its FREE speech! ._.

Author : do i have a say in this

*everyone says or more like yelled* NOOO!!!

Author : okay i don't have a say on this

Reader-chan: it's okay you're not alone

jeff:( gets back from oncoscience and says) yes you are alone!

Sam: (walks up behind him without him noticing and hits his head hard) SHUT UP i preferred you being quiet!

jeff:(rubs his head were he was hitten and says ) oww!

Yan ut sans: thats what you get! DONT mess with a tsundere!!(runs away)

Sam: HEY GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU ARE!!!!

Yandere ut sans: NEVER AND I AM A SKELETON!!!!!

(leaving kc and reader-chan confused on what is happening)

Haru: well guys this is the end i hope you like our crazy family here author-chan promises to make part two of mafia tale sans x badass reader for now we are having a break .-.

author/reader-chan: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!!

Haru: i was here till the beginning you guys forgot me!! Welp guys bye!!