yandere mafia sans x badass reader part 2

Still your p.o.v

I bump into someone REALLY boney i look up and it is was a skeleton a very short one. Not wait any long shoving the skeleton out of my way, running away from the man that was chasing me to that alley. But there was one thing was in my mind who was the skeleton and will i ever see the skeleton again.

??? p.o.v

I was get same fresh air only came across a girl running my way crash into me. making her fall to ground i was about to help her only to stop in track look at the girl and she was look back at me with those big (y/c) eyes shining bright they the sun itself, make me blush bright blue, i feel my soul ache of stranger a feeling that i never felt before i want this to stay like this. but they never last long to feel the girl shoved me to the man that was following her making him stop and yell " that rat just stole my bread !!" the man yell out, i turn around to Walk back to my house greeted by my mans, i wave my hand to them to leave me alone .

I sat in the couch still thinking of the girl with those eye that hair fly in wind wishing i can touch it how it feel . notice a prescience come near me pull my gun out point at the person who came to see it was just one of my man " *sigh* you know i could have kill you in the spot .." i said looking at the man was now shaking in fear. I place my gun at a nearby table and turn back to the man that was nervous to talk " s-s-sorry sir, i was to tell you that we found a girl was lurking around the places and- "

"And what !!" i said getting up for the couch walk up to him my eye glowing bright blue waiting for him to answer " and we don't know what to do with her !, sir " he said ..

No one p.v.o

Sans look at the man and walking out of the room leave a terrifying man falling to ground thanking to the gods that he was still alive,

Sans then walk were the girl was and what he saw surprised him it was that girl that bumped into him,he then smirked when he heard what she said "WELL FUCK YOUR BOSS AND HE CAN GO TO HELL!!!!BECAUSE I WAS JUST EATING MY BREAD NOT LURKING YOU DIMWITTED HEAD!!!!" he then saw that she had punched his men and fainted he then got an idea, a brilliant idea so she can submit to him, and him only.

You turn around ready kick there ass for trying to take your bread away, only to stop to see the same skeleton you bump into, you look at him in not a kind way " so you're the boss of here ?" you said placing your hand in your hip " in the flesh sweetheart ~" he said " LOOK SKELETON I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE THE BOSS OR NOT , JUST.LET.ME.GO !!! " you yell at the skeleton, you just wanted to eat your bread in peace for once " what if i say 'no' then what will you do" sans says. " Then we need to do it in the hard way!!!" you say getting in a ninja pose and say "heyahhhhh!!!!' you karate chopped your hand on top of his head.......IT HURTED LIKE HELL.....a tear slipped out of your eye but then you said " WOMEN like me don't cry" you then sucked up your tear. He stared at you in a surprised look.he then raised his skeleton hand and his left eye glowed a dark navy blue and said..........

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~**~*~

hey guys as you see it's another cliffhanger, and also this story is going to be a longer one shot, so yeah._.