11: Albus Dumbledore is Crazy

Albus walked back and forth in front of his desk. He didn't know where his pawn was. The two Weasley youngest and Granger were of no use. He would have to get rid of them soon if Potter wasn't found.

   "Any news Severus?" Albus hissed.

   The older man checked the dark man's shields. "No Headmaster. The Dark Lord does not have him. If he did the boy would be so tortured," the potions master shook his head.

   "True," the white haired man nodded. "I wanted to be the one though." The man sighed. "How is Alex?"

   "Alex?" Severus looked bewildered. "Isn't that Draco's lost twin?" The old man nodded. "He hasn't been found."

   "My source says otherwise," the old man hissed. "did you know that Harry Potter and Alexander Malfoy are one and the same?"

   "What are you saying?" Severus hissed. "I've been attacking my own godson?" The old man checked the strong mind shields. "Quit checking my mind. I have nothing to hide and no they aren't coming down."

   "I've always wanted to check," Albums Dumbledore smiled evilly. "To see. If you could keep your shield up in complete pain. Crucio!(?)"

   Severus screamed in pain. Even in pain he kept his shields up. Reinforced it as much as possible. The Headmaster let up.

   "Did you find what you want?" He hissed.

   "Hmm I guess for now," he muttered. "If only you weren't such a good potions master." Said potions master left as quickly as possible.

   'Alex,' Severus had to see him. See that the old man wasn't playing games with him. That the boy he had gotten to know wasn't a fake. "Weasley where is Alex."

   "With Draco," Bill followed behind the man. "What's wrong?"

   "Potter," the teen was against the wall with the potion master's hands against his throat. "Are you really Alexander Malfoy?"

   "Ak," the teen tried to get air. "Please.... Air... P-ease," he was dangling in the air.

   Draco tossed his godfather away from Alex. "Don't you dare," he hissed. "Alex is my Alex and you know it. Whatever that crazy man told you, is wrong. Alex was Harry James Potter. In reality he is Alexander Narcissa Malfoy."

   "What is going on here?"

   "He (gasp) messed with (cough cough) uncle Sev's mind," the dark haired teen shuddered. Charlie rushed to his mate's side. "Crazy gave doubt." Then he went into a coughing fit.

   "Severus?" Lucius asked softly. "What happened?"

   "He knows about Alex," the potions master cried. "I hurt Alex. I hurt Alex. I HURT ALEX!"

   "Pin him down," the blonde teen yelled. "My Lord?" Voldemort stunned the freaking out Severus. "Will he be okay?"

   "He will once he has had a checkup," the man sighed. "Its always you isn't it Alexander."

   "I (cough) try," he gave as cheeky of a smile as the coughing would allow.

   "Let's go Severus," he sighed. "Stupid old man. I will get rid of you. That is a promise."