17: Draco part 1

"They plan in secret or so they think,
A plan of which would surely kill,
A princess of darkness their target is,
A traitor to whom is yet to tell,
A choice the prince must make and soon,
For the Lemon will never stop for the princess' blood," Draco recited.

   "That's what Alex's mate said," Tom Marvolo Riddle sighed. "He seemed keen to go back to her."

   "Seer is a friend of Alex," Lucius muttered. "If she was with him I can see why." The man looked at his oldest son and found him spacing out. "Draco," said teen was startled into reality. "You are a dominant. So have you felt the pull of your mate?"

   "Yes," he hesitated. "I can't go to them though. What if Alex gets hurt when I'm gone." The teen started to have a panic attack.

   "Breath Draco," a soft, tired voice reached him. "You know that it's dangerous to ignore the mate bond. Please think about it." Alex was leaning against his mate, red babydoll shirt, with black skinny jeans had all of the males in the room planning on making him eat more. "Severus?" Alex looked at him confused.

   "You need to eat more," the dour man sighed. "Is going to make more nutrition potions. You seem to need more than I originally though." Alex's grey eyes widened in fear.

   "Please don't make me," he begged like any child who hates medicine (like me!). The men turned away to not be hit by the Puppy Dog Eyes Of Doom. Yes they deserve to be capitalized. He perfected them within the first week of being there with a couple helpful hints from his Mommy and Papa.

   Draco quickly left to go and do as his baby brother asked. He had a lot to think about. His mate bond had been going off the whole time since he got his inheritance. It only eased when his twin was in the room, but only eased. He paced his grey and gold room.

   The pain was almost crippling, but a Malfoy never showed weakness. Alex is the only exceptional all of this. His three dark grey walls seemed like storm clouds around him as he paced to keep the pain away. He wanted to find his mate, but his brother was more important.

                         "What should I do?"

^[^~^]^ sorry I know I'm being evil but it's fun. Till next episode of Draco.