9: School and Friends

Alex slept soundly in his brothers arms. His mate looked on in jealousy, but understood what was going on. Alex and Draco needed the sibling bond to strengthen. It didn't mean he liked it though.

   So he did the nice thing and woke them up. As loudly as possible. And since he has the Gryffindor demon twins as younger brothers, that's a lot of noise.

   "Ah!" Draco fell off the bed. Alex was still in the bed, but wide awake and very, very, very, startled.

   Once he zeroed in on his mate, the little raven haired child looked furious, "What in Hel's realm was that for." He growled lowly. It sounded like a pissed panther ready to rip the 6foot 5inch (195.6cm about) man apart.

   "I'm aloud," the red head glared back. "He was cuddling my Alex," the man growled. "I didn't like it."

   "Jealousy is stupid," the raven glared. "Day are you okay?" The silver blonde nodded. "I guess breakfast?"

   "Not till Uncle Sev gets here," the teens smile at each other. "Oh and Weasley. Do that again and you will never see my brother again." Then he pulled the still tired raven haired boy to the dining room.

   "What was that noise," Narcissa glared at the two sets of twins.

"Not us," red headed ones.
"Charlie," the malfoy ones.

   "Ah," Bill chuckles. "Jealousy I guess. He has been known to smother his things in love and not let them go." The people laugh at Charlie's expense.

   "Boys," Severus Snape said walking in. "What is your plan for school?"

   "Tutors," Alex shrugged. "I'm not going back into his clutches. Never, ever, ever, again."

   "I'm not letting my brother out of my sight again," Draco whispered. "He was taken once before. He is to precious to allow it again." The whole room silently agreed.

   "How about Dumstrang(?)" Lucius looked at them. "They will allow Charlie live on campus." The teens glance at each other and nod.

   Alex crawled into the lap of the put down redhead. Scared arms curl around the teen. Lord and Lady Malfoy knew their children would be in a safer place now.

   "I take it I will be the one to tell the headmaster?" A dark eyebrow arched into dark hair.

   "Sorry Severus," Lucius sighed. "Good luck." Several other calls of the same nature sounded.

   Alex and the Devil Twins smirked at each other and yelled after him, "BREAK A LEG!"

   "What is that for?" Narcissa asked in wonder.

   Alex giggled and snuggled into his mates warmth. "Its a muggle thing mama. When an actor goes on stage its bad luck to tell them good luck. So you tell them to break a leg."

   "Well he is a good actor," Sirius smirked. "Isn't he Remi?" The dog stared named man was pushed out of his chair. "Evil. Pure evil. Take not Noseless."

   "Papa," Alex sighed. "Mommy is the one with the pants in the relationship. So please don't get yourself put in the dog house. I won't help get out of it." Sirius grumbled and sat down gently in his chair.