4: Waking Up

The teen lay in a bed of white. His mid-back, long, midnight, blue/black hair lay fanned around him. A tanned male gently brushed the teens out of his face.

   He was worried. The little teen wasn't awake. He wanted to meet his little mate, but even in his dreams he wasn't awake. "My little one," he whispered. "Why are you still asleep? Why won't you wake to meet me?"

   Then the scenery changed. The wildflower meadow appeared. Draco stood holding the dark haired teen. A growl rang through the air.

   "You must be his mate," the blonde gently rocked his twin. "You think you are good enough for my baby twin? Do you?"

   "If he is who I think then he isn't your twin," was the growl. "But either way. A dominate creature is never good enough for their mate." The blonde smiled. "Now give me my mate."

   "No."

   "Why not," the man snarled possessively.

   "He was hurt," was whispered. "He won't wake till his wings are healed." The teen turned his dark haired twin to show the hidden wings. They were wrapped from tip to joint. "The monsters he was with hurt him. I won't just hand him over. You'll have to prove you won't hurt him." Then he was shoved out of sleep.

   The man sat up and growled. His brother took a step back, with hands raised. "I'm sorry," he sighed. "I found my mate. He was so hurt he wasn't awake to talk to me."

   "Who was it?" Was asked.

   "If I missed my guess," the man ran his finger through knotted red hair. "My mate is Harry Potter."

   "That's good," the brother chuckled. "You have been crushing on him since last year." He was given a glare worthy of Severus Snape's approval.

   "Not if he might be the formerly missing Malfoy twin," the older brother stopped. "Before you start. I met Draco Malfoy just before you both woke me up." The glare grew colder.

   "Bloody hell," was whispered. "You need to go. Go now. I'll be there later with our things." The red head was dress, groomed, and ready to leave by the time his brother finished talking.

   "Grab the twins while you do so," he called back. "Thank you Bill!" He turned in a circle squeezing through the stirring straw of magical travel, called Apparating(?).

   When he landed he found eight wands pointed at him. Normally this would be bad, well it is, but not if he wants to get close to his mate.

   "Weasley," Lucius Malfoy snarled. "Explain."

   "I'm here for my mate," the red haired man sighed holding up his hands. "He is hurt, so I've been told. "I want to help anyway I can."

   Two more pops sounded behind him. "What did you do now?" Was the groaned answer to the situation.

"Yeah,"
"Charlie,"
"Not yet,"
"He isn't even,"
"Awake," the twins sound off.

   "Creepy," Bellatrix Lestrange whispered.

"Says the,"
"Certified crazy,"
"Lady," Fred finishes.

   "Hn," they all look at the hurt teen. " 'orge, G'ed," the teen opened his silver eye. His other closed against the sun. " 'urt."

   "Alex," Draco whispered. "Hi Alex."

   " 'ho A'ex?" The dark twin opened his left eye to show a bright blue.

   "You are," Narcissa Malfoy accioed a mirror. "See baby?"

   "Me?" Alex touched his cheek. "M' p'etty," he was still slurring.

   "Baby are you tired?" Ha soft nod. "Go back to sleep then," mixed eyes close. "Why did he wake?"

   "He sensed Charlie here," Bill Weasley laughed. "Twins get started, Charlie you need to sit, I'll need to talk to you Lord Voldemort," he listed off not taking a breath.

   "Like a goblin," Rabastan gasped. "I'm out!" The dark haired man fled.

   'Wimp,' all four Weasleys smirk.

0//-\\o Itachi! Not finished yet. Till next times! ^~^