"A little, but I think it's cute," Normani gushed, stepping forwards to place a loving hand on Dinah's arm. "It reminds me of when we first met, at the hospital, remember? You were so nervous and you were stumbling all over your words."

"I remember," Dinah laughed. "Alright, let me try this again," Normani smiled and nodded for Dinah to continue, leaning in and pressing a motivational kiss to the nervous girl's cheek. "So a while back when Camila and Lauren were first talking about getting engaged, you and I said we didn't want to get engaged until after we graduated, but I-" Dinah pulled the ring box from her pocket and held it out to Normani who was looking at her with wide eyes, pure panic behind them. "It's not an engagement ring, so you can look a little less freaked out, okay?" 

Normani let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding and took the small box Dinah was handing her. "If it's not an engagement ring, what is it?" She asked curiously, opening the box to reveal a silver ring with braided together infinity symbols. 

"It's a promise ring," Dinah explained as she reached out and picked the ring up out of the box. "Because even though we agreed we weren't going to get engaged until after we finish school, I just, I wanted to give you a ring and so with this ring, I promise you that no matter how crazy life gets, no matter how stressful or busy school gets or work gets, no matter what gets thrown our way, I'm yours and you're mine and one day this ring will be replaced with something absolutely beautiful, because that's what you deserve. This is the prettiest ring I could find with the money I had and I'm sorry it's not much, but I-"

"Dinah Jane, stop talking," Normani said with a smile, placing a hand on the back of Dinah's neck, tugging her closer. "The ring is beautiful, thank you. I love you and I love this ring, now kiss me, please?" Dinah did as she was asked, her lips melting against Normani's, slow and careful. Pulling back from the kiss, Normani held out her hand as Dinah slid the ring on her finger, "I love you so much, Dinah. So much, thank you for this; And I don't just mean the ring, I mean all of this," she said motioning around with her hand. "For asking me to live with you and Ally, for loving me, for just being you, you're an amazing woman Dinah and I am so thankful and happy to have you in my life." 

"I love you too." 

"Good to know."

"Mani?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me again."

---

Camila: WE JUST GOT THE HARRY POTTER COLLECTION WITH THE SIGNATURE SERIES COVERS IN AT THE STORE AND I WANT THEM SO BAD I AM FREAKING OUT

Lauren: Baby, you already have like.. 3 different sets of the collection with different covers.. Do you really need another one?

Camila: YES

Lauren: Okay, I'll make room for them on your designated HP shelf

Camila: THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Lauren: I love you too, Sweets

Camila: PS. DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE VANILLA BODY WASH TODAY

Lauren: I won't

Camila: I put some money in an envelope on the fridge for groceries.. It's under your 'My body, my choice' magnet

Lauren: Thanks! 

Camila: I think we should get a joint bank account

Lauren: Do you now?

Camila: Just an idea.. I saw it on one of those shows about money and relationships

Lauren: We can definitely talk about it

Camila: And we should make a budget

Lauren: Are you.. Adulting?

Camila: Maybe

Lauren: We'll talk about all this over dinner tonight, okay?

Camila: Sounds good to me!

Camila: Gotta go! Customers just walked in!

Lauren: Have fun, love you baby!

Camila: Have fun shopping with DJ! Love you more!

Lauren: Not possible

Camila: Totally possible

---

-Normani added Ally-

-Normani added Lauren-

Normani: DINAH GAVE ME A PROMISE RING AND I AM SO IN LOVE AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIFE IS PERFECT AND I LOVE HER AND STUFF

Ally: Ya'll are cute.. #NorminahStrong

Lauren: Do you love it? It's so pretty!

Normani: YOU KNEW!?

Lauren: Guilty

Normani: Hmm..

Ally: I've also seen it

Normani: MY BEST FRIENDS ARE KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME????

Ally: Yup

Lauren: Yes

Normani: Ugh

Lauren: So you love it though?

Normani: Let me repeat what I said originally

NormaniDINAH GAVE ME A PROMISE RING AND I AM SO IN LOVE AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIFE IS PERFECT AND I LOVE HER AND STUFF

Ally: So that's a yes?

Lauren: I'm not sure you're being clear with how you feel

Normani: You're both assholes