Taehyung wasted no time making a bee-line to Yoongi's studio door.  He didn't knock but walked right in and up to the man at the desk, who was bopping back and forth to the music playing in his headphones.  Taehyung grabbed the chair and spun Yoongi around, startling him in the process.

"Hey!  What in the world, Tae?!"  Yoongi looked irritated and ready to pounce on Taehyung.  Taehyung merely shoved his phone in front of Yoongi's face.

"Someone hacked Jimin's private Twitter account.  Look at this mess."  Taehyung frowned and paced by the door, listening for footsteps that might alert him to company.

Yoongi looked confused for a moment but then looked down and saw the account loaded on Taehyung's phone.  "What am I supposed to see here, Tae," he mumbled, looking back up to his friend.

"It was private.  Now it's public.  Look at the tweets."  Taehyung nibbled on his thumb nail as he paced.

Yoongi frowned.  This was not good.  This was not just someone hacking for fun.  This was sasaeng behavior. 

"Jimin-ahhhh....we know your secret."

"Jimin-aaaaaaahhhhh...you can't ignore us forever."

"Park Jimin. Why aren't you reporting us yet? Doesn't this account matter to you?"

The tweets continued with various taunts and creepy teasing.  However, nothing private seemed to be revealed yet. 

Yoongi sighed and handed the phone back to Taehyung.  "This isn't good.  Can you get the account deactivated?"

"I think so.  I reported it.  But that will take several days for them to let me know if they'll remove the account or not.  He might be able to delete it from a laptop or something though. What if they reveal all his private messages?" 

"Did he really use it that much?"

"He communicated with Nari's sister that way.  They messaged back and forth quite a bit.  I'm sure there's enough there to incriminate him for something."  Taehyung ran a hand across the back of his neck and stopped pacing.  "I need to tell him but I also don't want to tell him.  He seemed happy earlier today when he got back home."

"Oh yeah.  Did he say where he had been?"

"No. He's going shopping with me soon so maybe I'll get it out of him." Taehyung frowned. "What do I do, hyung?" he asked, desperation creeping into his deep voice.

Yoongi leaned back in his seat, blowing a long breath out from his cheeks. "He'll have to delete the account if he can. The big question is what exactly do they know and what can be spread that will cause damage?" He rubbed his face with his hands and then leaned forward. "Do what you can, Tae. But tell him the truth."

The seriousness in Yoongi's face prompted Taehyung to action. He nodded curtly and then quickly left the room. Yoongi leaned back in his seat and looked at the computer. He needed a break now. There was no concentrating on this when a disaster was lingering on the horizon.

* * *

"They'll pay for this, right?"

"They said they would, didn't they?"

"I mean, yeah, but can we trust them?"

"Do you ever trust a group of hormonal girls?"

"Haha, no. I don't know, man, should we even do this?"

"Listen, if you're feeling squeamish just leave now, okay? I'll forget you were even involved."