He put his chin on the top of my head with a deep breath letting me fully realize that I was entwining Christoffer Schistad.

And the even stranger thing for me was that I could hear the rhythmic and fast beating of his heart against my ear.

I found myself closing my eyes to the rather pleasant and comforting sound before leaving a slight smile on my lips as Christoffer began to swing us back and forth.

Nevertheless, I soon detached myself from the brown with a slight redness on my cheeks. At that time, I really thanked the low light.

"So..."

"So ..." Chris repeated with a grin that seemed more enthusiastic than the beginning of our conversation before he arched an eyebrow with confidence. "I think we should start from the beginning. "

I raised an eyebrow in my turn in surprise before nodding my head with a small smile on my lips." Let's do that. "

"Hi, my name is Christoffer Schistad. But call me Chris. "

I frowned at his outstretched hand visibly caught off guard before leaving a breath of laughter as I rest my eyes on his expression of expectation. "Chris, what are you doing?"

" Restart. Come on, Celeste. Don't make a man wait." He exclaimed in a whimper that I immediately gave him a malicious smile.

"I doubt that you can be called a man but... hi, I'm Celeste Nogen." I agreed with a rally, shaking his hand simply to receive a shocked expression of Christoffer before a malicious spark settled in his brown orbs.

"Oh you'll regret it. "

I immediately wided my eyes backing away despite the small space in which we were before exploding instantly to laugh as I felt the brown tickle me.

"No, Chris-ah-ah-ah-Chri-sto-stop! Oh my God... "

Unfortunately, clumsy as I was, I soon stumbled on my own feet and immediately dragged Chris into my fall.

I let out a painful whistle as the brown literally fell on me in a burst of laughter laughing before reopening my eyelids just to swallow as I realized our closeness.

Chris already had his brown eyes riveted on me as he licked his lower lip staring intensely at my lips before raising his eyes in mine.

"Sorry." I murmured as I felt sucked by the intensity of his gaze before surprising me as I swept a lock of his hair from his forehead.

"You're really awkward." Chris commented in a matching whisper as he left a smile on his face before moving me closer to his chest as he tightened his arm around my back. "I like that."

I frowned on the brown before raising an eyebrow as a question mark. "Have you just used the famous charm of Penetrator Chris on me ?"

"And why do we keep whispering ?" Asked the brown instead with a sly shrug of his eyebrows making me hide my face with a laugh.

However, the ringing of my phone soon brought me back to reality as I pushed Chris out of me before I straightened myself in complete embarrassment.

Chris let out a painful breath before he straightened up in turn giving me a look between the fun and the surprise. "Really?"

"Sorry, Adam is waiting for me." I explained with a slight grimace immediately collecting a scowl of brown.

"Allan, huh?" He replied, making me bend an eyebrow in his boredom to his intentional change.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag before giving him a smirk. "Adam, you idiot. And yeah, he's my friend so ... I gotta go, sorry. "