Bonus Chapter-Cupcake

Read:To be Honest, I hate you and Like you to understand this!

By the way! This is By Cupcake:Her eyes teared up as she saw him walk away. She loved him, but she was upset of what she's seen, and tried to hide her feelings. So she locked them away in her mind.

She looked at her sister which was ready to murder him.
"Sis, it's okay." Blue saw the pain in her eyes

Cupcake you aren't okay. I can see the tears in your eyes."

Her voice was blocked out by my own voices that were in my head. They got louder and stronger.

Mythical didn't know what he did to her, he went to where he stayed. He lost Lindsay, the one he loved.

Though he started thinking of another person; Cupcake. He tried to keep the thoughts of cupcake under control, but the thought of her got stronger.

Her smile was bright and wide, but as he thought about it, the smile always seemed fake. He thought about it more, and more then he realized all the hints. She was depressed. Then in anger he quickly lost the thought of her.

Cupcake's POV

"Blue I'm gonna go to the toilet." Cupcake said quietly.

She quickly went to the bathroom, shut the door and sat in the bath tub. Letting the water run, she let tears stream down her face. Blue knocked on the door, "Cupcake? What are you doing?" Cupcake didn't hear her, because  she was lost in her sad, lonely and rotten thoughts.