Chap.3 Are you Stalking Me or Something?

Cupcake s POV

I groaned and rubbed my forehead, letting out a sigh, getting up and walking out into the hallway of our house.

But in the distance, I heard someone in the kitchen. Surely it couldn't be Blue. She hasn't touched that kitchen in years.

So I grabbed a bat, and walked to the kitchen. What I had seen shocked me. Blue was dancing around, and making something, but it smelled delicious.

Once she noticed me, her eyes widened, and she shook her head. "It's not for me, it's for him!" She pointed at a very familiar person.

"Hello!"

I tried to muster a smile, but it wasn't coming to me. So the only thing I was able to say was;

"Are you stalking me or something!?"

Blue laughed nervously, "She doesn't mean that, Mythical! You can totally keep coming over without being.. suspected!"

But, she laughed nervously to tell him in some language,

"Don't worry; Please keep coming over to let me watch Cupcake go through that emotional torture!"

Mythical looked at me and winked. Getting up. "Where's the bathroom?"

Blue pointed to the hallway and made a straight and than left sign, still working on her food.

When he was out of sight, "Blue, I'm gonna get something from my room, kay?"

She nodded. But smirked.

I walked to the hallway, where Mythical was waiting. He clapped his hands quietly.

"Great, you actually woman'd up, I see."

I looked down. Not my fault you have this thing on me.

"I heard that," He leaned down and pinched my cheek.

Blushing I slapped his hands away and showed him to my room.

"Welcome to the town of.. Cupcakia..?"

He chuckled and sat on my bed, but sunk, taken by surprise he let out a gasp.

I started laughing so hard, probably the neighbors could hear.

We talked for awhile. Blue kept quiet. Maybe she was listening, we'll never know.

"Honestly, I was surprised how quickly you found Blue and I's dorm."

"It's easy, I have access to all the dorm information. I am the only one besides staff who knows where spare keys are."

"Cool, where are they?"

He shrugged, like it was nothing to give that information away, "In the- HEY! I saw what you were doing.."

I nodded my head, a evil look on my face.

"So, Mythi? Is it true or nah? Are you Stalking Me or Something?"