Prologue

Cupcake's POV

"Honey! I'm home.."
I sprang up from my bed, my ring scraping my finger, "Ouch.." He came up the stairs, "Blue is here." His ring glistening in the sun, made my eyes sparkle.
"Okay." I slowly walked down the stairs. Before I was engulfed in a hug. "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WAS ONLY A WEEK AGO! I'm still surprised the ring doesn't sting. Does it? If it does I totally feel your pain." I looked at her like she was crazy, "Your.. Married?"
She immediately started blushing. "Y-Y-Yes..." I squealed. "WHO!?" She blushed like crazy right there.
"U-Uh... My husband?" I rolled my eyes and face palmed. "WHO ELSE?" She looked dumbfounded. "Oh. Malachi..." "

Who the hell is Malachi?"

"My husband."

Time skip

She sang, "Please have Mercy~
Mercy! On my heart.."

I dance along,

"Oh won't you please have mercy on me? Mercy.. Mercy on my heart!"

She hummed as the song came to an end.

"My turn." She smiled at me and sat down, "Go ahead and sing anything."

I put in the instrumental version of my song.

She hummed along knowing the song. "Sing with if you want."

I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said I'd never let you go.

(And so on)

When I finished Blue just breathed out, "That.. was a nice song.." I remembered what the song meant to her and put a hand on my mouth.. She still had an blank expression, glossy eyes... "Bye sis."
I waved as she left the room..
When Mythical came out, I hugged him.

"I don't know about this.. At all..Myth.."

"I know.. and I also know that,
We'll Last Forever."