First Missions and First Robberies

Start from the beginning

They did what I asked and looked at me and my Dad. "Okay guys, Uncle Derek has something to say to y'all." He crouched down in front of them and took one of their hands. "You guys know that in order for you guys to be here that you need a Mommy and Daddy, right?" They nodded their heads. "Well...I'm just going to say it – I'm your Dad." Jeez Dad, you practically ripped the band aid off.

I looked at Max and Lily and they just stared at my Dad, well our Dad. "Can you guys say something...please?" After a couple more seconds, Lily was the first one to say something, "So your our Daddy? Does that mean Siege is our sister?" Lily and Max both looked at me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Yeah Lily, we're related." A smile broke out on the both of their faces and they immediately hugged our Dad. "Does that mean we can call you Daddy now?" Max asked shyly. "Of course Max. You and Lily can call me anything you want."

After they finished hugging Dad, they ran to me and practically tackled me. "You're our sissy now!" Max said happily. "Yeah Buddy, I'm your sis now."

Even though they know that I'm their sister, they still call me Siege but they only call me sissy in serious situations like now. "Don't worry Buddy, it's no big deal." He shook his head and said, "No big deal?! Sissy, someone hurt you. I'm going to hurt them."

He got up but I pulled him back into me. "I don't think so Buddy. Just because they hurt me doesn't mean you can hurt them." I told him with all seriousness. "How come? You hurt people that hurt you like those bad guys."

"That's different Buddy. You don't hurt the ones you love no matter what, you understand?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked me, as if he was trying to decipher the code. "Did someone you love hurt you?"

"Unfortunately yes Buddy, someone I loved hurt me." He looked at me weirdly again. "If you don't hurt the ones you love...then did this person love you?" My heart broke at the question he asked. "I'm not sure Buddy." With that he stopped talking and just laid down cuddled with me along with Lily.

"Once Max and I figure out who hurt you, just know they're going to regret hurting you sis." Lily said in a determined voice. "You do you Lily."

For a couple hours, Max, Lily, and I watched anything that was on. I wanted to watch Law and Order Special Victims Unit but I didn't think it was appropriate for the two of them. Plus, I get really mad at the show too. In the middle of one show, Wilson had jumped on to the couch and cuddled into me too.

We were in the middle of watching a Spiderman 3 when I heard the front door open and hurried footsteps. "Y/n!" I sat up and looked over the couch. "Ally?" She quickly looked at me and practically ran to me. I stood up and met her half way which was a wrong decision. She had tackled me and hugged me tight. 

"Dang Ally, you're getting really really strong. Training is paying off for you." She didn't reply though, she just kept on hugging me. "Ally, are you okay?"

She broke the hug and stood up. She helped me up and looked at my bad eye. "I should be asking you that. I heard what happened and I would've immediately went to you but my parents would kill me if they heard I was skipping my classes."

"It's okay Ally but thanks for checking up on me." She lifted my eye patch and hissed at the ugly sight. "Man, she really did a number on you."

I chuckled and lowered down my eye patch. "Yeah she did." Suddenly the show on projector changed to a surveillance camera that was set up around the city. It showed one of the Cuban Smokers' cars driving towards the city which was no good.

"Ally, are you ready for you first mission?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "No." I drag her towards mission control and threw her a custom-made suit that was identical to the rest of the squads. "Well too bad, you're going." I said with a chuckle.