Time and Time Again

Y/n
"Me."

There was a moment of silence before I started to get slapped by my Mom. "Ow Mom, stop." But she kept hitting me harder and harder. "Dumbass." She said after she hit me. "Stupid." Hit. "Idiot." Hit. "Imbecilic." With one final hit, she stopped and calmed herself down while I was still in a defensive position. Who knows, she might hit again?

I heard her breathing starting to even out which was a good sign. I slowly lowered my hands down from my face and placed them at the side of my thighs. "So let me get this straight," she looked at me with this unbelievable look, "you've been crushing on Camila for the longest and you've been her secret admirer for the longest. I'm also going to take a big guess and say that you've also been printing her love letters, am I right?" I nodded my head and looked away from my Mom. She's scary when she's angry. "No wonder we always run out of ink so fast. But you're also telling me that you let some other guy take credit for what you've done?" I nodded my head again.

Before I could even dodge it, my Mom smacked me again. "Ow Mom! That's hurts!" She crossed her arms and said, "Well I wouldn't have to smack you if you had just admitted to Camila that you're her secret admirer." I rolled my eyes but also sighed, knowing that my Mom was right.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, missy. Now tell me more of this guy that took your spot as the secret admirer." I got into a more comfortable position before saying, "His name is Grant Gustin. He's an old enemy of mine. We've had some bad history." I mumbled the last part because I didn't want her to interrogate me about it.

"Bad history?" Too late. "What do you mean bad history?" When it came to someone bullying me or hurting me, my Mom would go ballistic. She hated anyone that would dare to lay a hand on me. The amount of times that she almost fought someone because they pushed me is too many to count. But I was her only child, so it was understandable why she was so protective of me. My Mom and Dad did plan on having another child but the amount of miscarriages my Mom had before having me was too much. They knew the chance of having a second child was too low so they didn't bother and they were already happy with me.

"He's done some...things that would make any Mom mad." She started to squint her eyes at me when I was being vague with my answers. She looked around the room before leaning to me. "I know that you're in a squad." She said in a faint whisper.

My eyes widened at what she said to me. I shook my head, not wanting to believe it. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Oh hush, Y/n. I wouldn't be a good mother if I didn't know that my daughter was Siege." I was so close to fainting there. "I also would be a bad wife if I didn't know that my own husband was taken away from me by a rival gang called the Cuban Smokers." 

I fake fainted on her bed like they did in Shakespeare's plays. "Oh stop being dramatic, it's not going to be the end of the world if I know." She pulled me back up and said, "It wasn't that hard to figure out. I also made your father tell me that he was hacker before he was kidnapped. Wolf also told me y'all's adventures whenever he visited for you. It was easy to convince him to tell me. You should've seen his face when I told him I knew, it was priceless." She started to laugh a bit while wiping fake tears from her face.

"But you better tell me the truth about Grant, now come on and continue the story." I sighed, there was no hiding the truth when it comes to my Mom. She always finds the truth. "Well Grant is an old enemy of the Vigilantes. We dealt with him a long time ago and we figured that Grant would quit the villain life since we pretty much shut down his squad. But now he's back and with my girl." The thought of Grant being with Camila just pissed me off so much.

"And I don't even know what his intentions are with her but I just know that it can't be good. But what I wish is that Camila isn't involved with any of his plans because I don't want her to get hurt Mom. She deserves nothing but happiness."