First Missions and First Robberies

Y/n
"Come on Siege, just tell us who did this to you?" Blue had his arms crossed and a pissed expression on his face. "No Blue. It doesn't matter anyways." I said as I held a cloth against my bleeding eye. "It doesn't matter," he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "It does matter Siege. Whoever did this needs to know that they can't mess with you – that they can't mess with one of our family."

Ghost walked towards me with a med kit in hand. "Let me see." I removed my hand from my eye and let him see it. "God, whoever did this has a mean hand." Ghost said as he looked at it. He touched my eye but I flinched and hissed in pain. "My bad. But good news is you only have a black eye and that the bleed is only coming from your eyebrow. I can stitch it up but it's going to leave a pretty nasty scar. Are you sure you don't want Max and Lily to heal it for you?"

I shook my head and said, "I'm good Ghost. I wouldn't want the school freaking out about how I magically healed a nasty eye in one day. It would look too suspicious."

He sighed and started to stitch up my eyebrow. Once in a while, I would grunt at how painful it was. "Look Siege, I love you a lot and it sucks knowing that someone out there has hurt you and I can't do anything about it." Well, Camila also broke my heart but you can't break hers because she doesn't have one.

"And I'm telling you this, don't worry about it. I have everything under control." Blue sighed in defeat and walked over to me. He placed a kiss on my forehead and looked me in the eyes, well the good eye. "Alright, I'll let it go for now. But if I ever find out who did this, just know that I'm going to take Romeo and Hitman with me to beat the shit out of this guy." Jokes on you, it's a girl.

"Okay Blue but that's if you find out." He rolled his eyes and made his way to the kitchen, probably trying to make a snack. "And I'm all done." He backed away from me and started to put up his supplies. "But I have one more thing." He grabbed something from this pocket and placed it through my head and just over my eye.

"Ta da!" I felt the fabric of something circular over my bad eye. I rolled my eye once I figured out what it was. "Really Ghost, an eyepatch." He shrugged his shoulders and closed the med kit. "It keeps people from seeing the real damage that this person did on your eye. Plus, you look like an awesome pirate. Say arrrrr." I punched Ghost at his shoulder and stepped off the stool.

"Ha ha. Very funny of you Ghost." He simply chuckled and said, "Thank you, I thought it was funny too." I rolled my eye once again and walked away to the living room. I plopped down on the couch and started to scroll through different channels, trying to get rid of my boredom and pain in my heart.

Suddenly, Max and Lily hopped on me, I groaned at how strong they were. They practically knocked all the oxygen out of me. "Hey guys."

"Hey Siege!" They said in a chirpy mood. "Woah! Nice eyepatch Siege, it looks so cool." Max said in awe. "Thanks Buddy." I suddenly felt him lift up the eyepatch when he said, "Who did this to you sissy?" I forgot to mention but my Dad and I had already told Max and Lily that my Dad was also their Dad. Their reactions were something I could never forget.

I had just gotten home from another day in hell when I saw my Dad walk towards me with a determined face. "Honey, I need to talk to you about something." I nodded my head and suggested him to continue. "I think I'm ready to tell Max and Lily about who I am." My eyes widened at his words but nonetheless I said, "Are you sure you're ready? We don't have to do it until you are."

"I know I'm ready now. Plus, I don't think I can handle another day of not telling them that I'm their father." I understood what he was saying and replied with, "Lets go then." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room and saw Max and Lily on the futon playing Mario Kart. "Hey Buddy, can you pause the game for a minute. I got to talk to you guys about something."