The Beginning

(Your Squad☝🏼)

Y/N

"Go! Go! Go!" Our leader, Ghost, said. My squad was filing out the van, shooting at anything that looked like the enemy. Gunfire everywhere, bullets all over the floor. The smell of blood was starting to be the new aroma of the location. Blue, my bodyguard, closed the van door once everyone was out. He sat back into place, which was in front of me, after locking the van door. I held three fingers up and looked at Blue with an evil smirk on my face. "..3..2..1." I pressed enter and the sound of a huge explosion was heard causing the van to shake a bit.

I pressed the button of my mic on, while cracking my knuckles. "Lets get started boys." They made their way into the building after finishing off the first wave of enemies. "Enemy. 3:00." They quickly shot the enemy down, taking in precaution of their surroundings. "Okay boys, I've hacked their surveillance system and there's about 5 men heading your direction. Take them out."

As if on cue, the five men were right in front of my squad but in a flash they were dead. "You know, that never gets tiring." I said with a little chuckle. "But I need Wolf to search the guy in the red. He has the key to where we're going." Wolf did what he was told, and in a matter of seconds he found the key. "I got it Siege." He waved the key in front of the security camera next to him. "Good job Wolf, now retake form." Wolf quickly went back to positon after putting the key into a secure pocket. "Now take a right, and once you do you'll end up at what looks like a dead end but it isn't."

They did as they were told and stood in front of the wall. "Puppy, I need you to set some silent bombs on to the wall." Puppy groaned when I called him his nickname. "Siege, you know I hate that nickname. Can you please try and create a new one?" He said while placing the bombs on to the wall.

"No can do Puppy. But if it makes you feel better, we can hang out this Saturday to try and think of new nicknames for you?" After placing the bombs in the right place, he went back to his spot. "I would love that Siege."

Making sure that the boys were a safe distance from the wall, I clicked enter and the bombs went off sending small debris everywhere. The boys covered their eyes and let the smoke disappear before going into the hole. "Night vision on. We need to use the darkness to our advantage." After turning it on, they went down the dark hall making sure to not go to fast. "You guys are near the software. It has blue lights and is pretty big. You'll be able to notice it."

As soon as I said that, a small alarm started to appear on my laptop. "Heads up boys, you've got company. 8 people to be specific."

I disabled the alarm and looked through the security cameras to see if there is any more people were coming. Thank God there wasn't. "Okay Hitman, Romeo, Ghost, and Puppy, I need you guys to protect Wolf while he transfers the data to me. I know you guys can handle this."

Wolf quickly went into position and began the process of transferring all the data. I began typing away, making sure their processor doesn't trace it to me while putting multiple virus on to their software. Ghost quickly took over and told Hitman, Romeo, and Puppy to get into position. The enemy soon came into the picture and they quickly took them out with ease Puppy did get shot on his lower abdomen though, but thank God for bullet proof vest.

"Are you sure you're okay Puppy? I swear if you're hurt, I will not hesitate to kick your ass after I heal your wound." At the sound of my threat, Blue chuckled a bit and I glared at him playfully. He just put his hands up in defense and went back into positon.

"For the ump-teenth time Siege, I'm fine. You can even check once we get back." I sighed in defeat and mumbled an alright. The download was 93% done. "So why did you even want me to retrieve the key Siege? We practically got what we wanted." The download was done and I quickly pressed a couple buttons before pressing enter. Seconds after pressing enter, anything electronic related soon turned red with my logo all over the monitors of all the screens and the words Siege below it. "You've just been Sieged." I said in a low voice. "And to answer your question Wolf, this placed so happened to have a stash of money located in the room. I just need you to go a couple steps forward and just wave the key in the air."

(Siege's Logo)

(Siege's Logo)

Wolf did what he was told and a secret entrance opened up in the walls. "Since they like to move their stash a lot, they decided to put it all in duffle bags which will only help us. Now grab as many bags as you can and head to the van."

They managed to grab all the duffle bags in the secret department, which was a total of 20 bags, and headed towards the van with ease. Blue opened up the van door and helped them put the bags into the van. After sorting everything out, Ghost went to his spot at the driver's seat and quickly dispersed us from the scene.

They all took off their mask while letting out a breath. "I swear, I feel like my mask just collects my sweat." Romeo said with sass. I laughed at his tactics to try and wipe the massive sweat on his forehead.

(Your Squad's Attire)

"Now on to a serious matter, it is currently 9:49 p.m. here in California which means it's 12:49 a.m. over in Florida. I don't know about you guys but I have a test tomorrow and I can't afford to be late." The boys just laughed at my somewhat serious speech.

"Come on guys, I'm being serious. I can't afford to miss this test." The guys laughed even more, making me even madder. I crossed my arms and pouted.

Ghost was the first one to settle down after his laughing fit. "Don't worry Siege, we will make sure you'll get to school on time." Hitman came over to my side and pinched my cheeks. "Come on Siege, smile a bit. We're just laughing because we always forget how young you are." I playfully glared at him which made him pout.

"Uh, I can never stay mad at you guys especially with that pout." I said while smiling. I hugged Hitman and then hugged the rest of the guys. I just kissed Ghost's cheek since he was driving.

"But on to a more serious matter, we all each get a bag as a reward for today's mission. As for the rest of the money, we will donate it to those families who lost someone at the Orlando shooting, understand?" They nodded quickly and I sat back at my seat. I put my laptop in its case and took out my AP Honors Spanish textbook. I looked at Wolf and did my best puppy dog eyes on him. "Wolf, can you please help me study?" I said. He automatically said yes and I did a small cheer. "Let's do this." He said with his best determination face. I just smiled and looked around the van. "My family, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world." I said in my mind.