Oh Shit and Fucked Situations

Camila
With one more text being sent, I sighed and put my head in my hands. I really had fucked up. It was already lunch and I had not seen Y/n anywhere. She wasn't at Spanish nor computer class. I couldn't even focus on my lessons for the fear of Y/n being hurt was erupting in my stomach. Soon, I heard the sound of people sitting down beside me. "Still no text back Camz?"

I moved my hands away from my face and shook my head no. "She might be sick, you never know." I wish it was that easy Lauren. For all I know, my Dad probably already taken her and killed her by now. Just the thought of my Baby being hurt made me even more sick than I am now. "You really are falling for the girl, aren't you?"

I looked at Dinah and smiled sadly. "Awww, Walz. You fell hard for Y/n and you guys haven't even been dating for a while." With how fucked up my Dad is, we might not be dating at all soon. "What happened to the girl that was madly in love with an anonymous person?" Normani teased me.

"Honestly Mani, I'm not entirely sure. I guess I was getting a bit tired of waiting for my secret admirer to tell me their feelings in person. Their last letter said that they were going to try and talk to me, but I have yet to see anyone confess their feelings for me." It might've been harsh for me to say that I got tired of my secret admirer, but sometimes it's better to hear someone tell you their feelings in person so you know it's real.

"What if someone does confess their feelings for you and say that they are your secret admirer? What will you do? Choose Y/n or that person?" I groaned and put my head in my hands again. "Is it bad to say that I don't know Ally. Like I've fallen for Y/n so hard, but she knows that I'm still a bit hung up about my secret admirer. You can't easily forget someone that made you happy for some many years." Hopefully and I mean a big hopefully that my secret admirer doesn't confess their feelings for me. Is it bad that I thought that? I don't want to hurt Y/n even more than I am right now and I can't have a freaking secret admirer just complicate shit more now.

"Well when the problem does come, we'll be right here Camz and we will help you every step of the way. But lets focus on a different problem, you look pale. Are you feeling okay?" Dinah placed her hand on my forehead as a way of checking my temperature. "You don't feel too hot or cold, so you're not sick but you do look pale. Like paler than Lauren, and she's hella pale."

I saw the Cuban glare at Dinah which made me chuckle a bit. "Okay for one Dinah, fuck off. And second of all, Camz you should head home. I don't think you can last two more periods of torture." Although the idea was pleasing, I just wanted to be as far away from my Dad as possible. He's already caused me enough trouble for a whole life time.

"Yeah, I think I'm just going to head out guys." I got up and grabbed Dinah's apple and bit it. I haven't eaten at all today and I knew my stomach needed some type of food to go off of. "Bye Mila, stay safe and text us when you do get home." I nodded and hugged them goodbye.

I walked out the cafeteria then out the school and made my way to my car. I threw my backpack to the passenger seat and started my car. I looked at my phone one last time and still saw no texts from Y/n. With that, I put on my sad songs playlist and headed to the beach.

Ally
It was the end of school and I felt really sad for Camila. It looked as if she had a lot on her plate and I knew the only person that could make her feel better was Y/n. It was weird seeing my best friend being so in love with her. It's not the fact that she's bi, because everyone in the group is bi, but it's the fact that she's actually in love with someone that can give her the same amount of love she deserves and needs. Not someone that can just write it on paper and not show up. 

And that's where I was heading right now, to Y/n's house. I remembered where she lived due to the fact that she helped me with computer lessons in the past. I turned right at the corner and saw Y/n's house along with several black cars parked in the driveway. "Who are they?"

I parked a couple blocks away and got out my car. I walked towards her neighbor's house and hid there. I peeked from the corner of the house and saw that the men were trashing her place, who do they think they are? I was in the middle of calling 911, when I saw that most of the men had rifles on them. I put my phone away since I knew the police couldn't help. These people were clearly not your average thieves. I hid back in place and did a little prayer to God, hoping that I would make it out alive after what I'm about to do.

I sneaked into the neighbor's backyard and hoped over the fence. I landed safely into Y/n's backyard and hid near the panel of her backyard doors. Some of the guys dressed in black went outside. They looked around her storage room that was in the corner. I looked inside then snuck in. In my mind, I was freaking out on so many levels. Like what in the actual fudge was I doing? These were armed men in her house for goodness sakes. But on the outside, I remained calm. I didn't plan on dying my junior, especially since I haven't even asked Lauren out on a date.

I went into one of Y/n's coat closet and left the door ajar. "Boss, she isn't here." I overheard one of the men say. I tried looking through the tiny opening to see who he was talking about, but the men were surrounding the guy. "Well we have to find her. She'll help me in my plan." The men just nodded and continued the search for what was probably Y/n, but I froze. I knew that voice, it was way too familiar for me to forget. "How will she help in our plan, sir?"

Right in sight was Alejandro Cabello. ALEJANDRO FUDGING CABELLO! My eyes widened at the sight of my best friend's Dad carrying a pump-action shotgun. "Let's just say she'll persuade someone to make their decision really soon." Before Alejandro could say anymore, several men rushed towards him. They were out of breath by the looks of it. You would think that evil people would at least be better fit.

"Sir, some of the neighbors are getting suspicious and I think some of them are about to call the police. We should leave." Alejandro just sighed but said, "Let's leave men. We'll continue the search tomorrow." With that Alejandro and what I'm guessing is his henchmen left.

I walked out the closet and let out a breath that I was holding. I grabbed my phone and quickly searched for Y/n's contact.

Me: Y/N/N! WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW!

My Computer Nerd👾🎮: What happened Ally? Are you okay?

Me: I AM NOT OKAY! I JUST SAW MEN WITH RIFLES AT YOUR HOUSE!

My Computer Nerd👾🎮: Ally...I need you to stay calm right now and don't talk about what you saw to anyone and I mean anyone. I'm busy at the moment but I'll talk to you once I'm free. Stay safe and remember don't tell a soul.

I sat down at one of Y/n's couches and heavily sighed. What did I just get myself into?