Yours

Scott's POV

"How more cheesy can you get Scottie?" He laughs as we line up for the ferris wheel.

"I'm sorry!" I say laughing.

We both step into the booth as it starts moving upwards. We share a sweet kiss.

Before I know it, he holds my hand, and pulls out the camera. Taking a picture of our hands and the sunset.

"What should the caption be?" He hums as he gets sucked into the phone.

"Mitchie. You are missing the sunset..." I frown as I point out to the sky.

"It's okay! I got pictures." He smiles, not looking up.

My phone vibrates in my hand. I open it to see.

@ mitchgrassi: find yourself the perfect guy, and never regret anything. Image_attached.

"That's sweet." I smile as I reach out to hold his hand again.

"Uh huh. My friends and family are so jealous of me." He takes my hand and leans against my chest.

I frown.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask, a little offended.

He doesn't mean it like that. 

"It means, you're the best." He smiles at me, "Look! we are already at 45 likes."

~

"Happy 5th anniversary Mitchie" I removed my hands from his eyes and showed him the fairy lights and the candle lit dinner I prepared.

I watched as his face lit up and a smile spread across.

"It's perfect." He wrapped his arms around my neck as I pulled him impossibly closer by the waist.

Once we broke the kiss, I pulled him towards the table and pulled out a chair for him.

"My lady." I say bowing down slightly.

"Oh my gentleman." he giggles as he sits down.

I walk to the other side of the table and sit down, but frown to see that he had his phone out. He was taking pictures of the set up.

It's okay. He's just appreciating your hard work. It's fine.

"Mitchie, let's eat okay?" I say softly as I reach across to hold his hand.

"Okay, okay. One minute." He stands and takes a picture of the spaghetti I made.

I wait.

He sits back down and starts typing.

"Baby..." I whine, wanting to get on with the dinner.

"One minute. I just wanna post what my amazing boyfriend did for me." He looked up from his screen and smiled at me.

He's perfect.

"I love your smile." I whisper.

"I love you." He whispers back, but he still looked at his phone.

I start eating my first bite of the food, when he finally looks away from his phone.

"There. All done." He smiles as he puts his phone beside him.

A vibration from my phone in my pocket.

It's his post. I don't understand why he has to post everything we do...

"Mitch... Why do you do that?" 

Fuck. No. Wrong timing Hoying.

"Do what?" He put down his fork, as he tilted his head slightly.

"Nothing baby, let's eat."

~

I pulled Mitch closer to me as we were curled up in blankets on the couch, watching spongebob. Well, I was watching spongebob, Mitch was on instagram.

"Let's take a photo." He says, pulling out the camera.

"Noo..." I whine as I shove his phone back down.

"Scott... Pleasee?" He clicks back into the camera app.

"What's so interesting about us cuddling and watching spongebob?" I ask, getting a little annoyed.

"No, it's not that... We haven't posted something in a while." He frowns.

"You mean, 24 hours." I say, not letting my eyes leave the screen of the TV.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked, his voice getting higher.

"Nothing. I don't mean anything." I sigh as I look at him.

"Then, let's take a picture." He pulls out his phone again.

I quickly grab his phone and throw it across the couch.

"Hey! What was that for?" He sits up and raises his hand to slap me.

But I grab it roughly.

"Mitch. Enough."

"No. You are hiding something from me. What is it?" He asks, pulling his hand away.

"Mitch."

"Why won't you take a photo wi-"

"Because we do it all the time Mitch. I never get to actually enjoy and live in the moment with you. You're always sucked up into whatever app you are using, and it pisses me off okay?" I shout, letting out everything.

"I just want to show everyone what we do, Scott! I love our relationship, and I wanna show it off."

"Well I don't, okay? I hate that you post every little thing we do. It's so stupid." I shout, standing up.

He stands up with me.

"Well, that's what I'm like, Scott!"

"No, you aren't. I didn't fall in love with a fucking attention seeker." I spat out the words.

"You... What?"

"No... Mitchie."

"Fuck you Scott." he turns around but I hug him from the back to stop him from leaving.

"I... It's. Mitch. I..." I stutter.

"Let go." he whispers.

He's crying.

"Baby. Please don't cry. Let me explain... It's just that. We are making these memories for ourselves. Now you're sharing them to everyone around us like our relationship is an animal in a zoo. As selfish as it sounds, Can't we keep something for ourselves?"

"But I-"

"Can't I keep you to myself?" my voice cracks.

He turns around, wet eyed.

"Of course. Baby. Of course. I'm all yours. I'm so sorry. I didn't think about all the stupid-"

"It's okay. I'm just so glad I didn't lose you.

"Baby. You'll never lose me. I'm all yours."

~

Hi guys. I'm sorry this is so late. I don't have any inspiration :(

If you guys have any writing prompts or requests, please do comment or dm me. I have major. major. Writer's block.

And this rubbish that you just read is the outcome of it.

I'm sorry I can't do better for you guys. But I can't think of a good plot line.

I love youuu!

~Lynn :*