Cheerleader (2).

This is for _xxfcutexx_Tyyl3r,LelYoGirlAngel,CantSleepMitch.

Thank you guys for always requesting and commenting. I really do love your comments :)

But this girl, FirstThingsFirst33 really cheered me up :)

So this chappy is for all of you <3

Thank you guys for commenting.

~

Scott's POV

After I sent the text, I felt horrible. I put my head in my hands as I thought through everything that had happened in the past 4 hours.

Ava is a cheerleader for our school and she came up to me during our celebration. She congratulated me and everything was a blur. 

I kissed her. I touched her. I... Cheated.

Why did I do that? It's fine. Mitch can never know. Just don't do it again.

Ava had just left and I decided to sit on the couch and wait for Mitch to come. I looked at the time and it was a quarter to ten.

I'm starving. Should I wait for Mitch? It's the least I can do. I'm going to make it up to him. I swear. I will.

I checked my phone to see any texts from Mitch but he left me on read. I looked around the house.

It's so empty and quiet. I should tell Mitch to move in with me. He's still living in the stupid dorm rooms the school provides. He deserves so much better.

As my eyes grazed over to the left side of the room, I saw a nicely wrapped package on the ground behind a couch.

I don't remember this here.

I stood up to go get it and slowly unwrapped it. My fingers brushed upon soft clothing as I pulled it out. It's a new football jersey. I laid it on the couch as I kept unwrapping. A pair of pom poms.

What?

I looked at the bottom of the box, there was a card.

Hi big boy,

Happy Birthday my love.

I know how worn out your jersey is and how you are too busy with balancing school and football to go to town to get a new one, so I just got a new uniform for you. I hope this is the right size but I would know right?

You must be wondering why the pom poms. Those are for me. I really want to cheer you on for your next game and I want to be your number one cheerleader. You always say that and fuck it makes me feel important. And now I know, I am important. So thank you.

I love you so much Scott.

Mitchie

He was here?

What the fuck? When and how did he get in?

I looked over at the counter to see a package of chicken tenders and cookies that I didn't buy.

Was that there before?

Fuck.

I stood up and grabbed my keys as I checked my phone the last time. I locked the door as I ran to Mitch's dorm room which was 5 blocks down.

I ran up the stairs to his dormroom and knocked on it.

"Mitchie?"

I pressed my ears against the door as I felt the heavy, painful feeling of guilt.

"Mitchie please. Please. Please. Please open the door." I said leaning my forehead against the door.

I pushed on the handle as hard as I could until I heard a crack. I shook it but the door wouldn't budge.

I could try but he would have to pay for the damage and neither of us have that much money as it is.

"Mitch, I don't know if you are listening, and I don't know if you are even here. But I'm pretty sure you are and I... I just. I'm sorry. I know that can't fix anything. But I'm so fucking sorry. I just want you to yell at me, slap me. I love yo-"

The door swung open causing me to stumble a little.

I looked and I saw Mitch with red eyes and tear stains. It was obvious he had been crying. But he was smiling.

"Mitc-"

"Hey it's okay. It's your birthday. You should enjoy your birthday. I-"

"I won't be able to enjoy it without you." I cringed as I physically heard him reach the line. Or maybe that was just me slapping myself on the inside.

His smile was wiped off as he started growing red.

"You were fucking fine an hour ago weren't you? You were fucking fine with fucking that... Girl." He said as he started strong but ended weak.

"Mitch. I didn't fuck her."

"What?" He looked up. "You kissed her. You made out with her. You brought her to your fucking bedroom."

"But I didn't fuck her." I said pathetically.

I knew I sounded pathetic, but I didn't know how to make this better.

"Okay. Great. Let me go make out with a random guy and fucking moan and see how you would react."

"I-"

"And don't you dare say you didn't moan, because I know what your moans sound like and you were moaning." He said glaring at me.

"You were there?"

How was he there when it happened? He...

"You were behind the couch." The moment of realisation didn't feel very good as he slapped me once across the face.

The stinging on my right cheek stayed for a while as I looked back at him.

"I... I don't have anything to say to you. Please just go. W-We... W-"

He was breaking up with me. That's it. I just lost my best friend. Just like that.

"Why did you do it?" He looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"I... I don't know. She just kissed me, and I just... went with it. I was high on adrenaline because of the big game and it just happened. But I'm so sorry. Fuck. Baby. I'm so fucking sorry. I will make it up to you." I took a step towards him.

But he instantly stepped back.

"...me you love me." He mumbled the first part making it inaudible.

"What did you say baby?" I reach out to him but immediately stopped when he flinched.

"Don't... Don't call me that?" He said even though he didn't mean it. I can tell.

"Mitchie..."

"FUCK. Scott. You can't just cheat on someone in front of me and come in here and say sorry. It just... It doesn't work like that."

"Do you love me?" I ask quietly.

"Of course I do. What type of fucking ques-"

"I love you too. And fuck. I can't believe I let that fall apart because of some girl. I promise. I fucking promise I'm gay for you and I will do everything to fix this. I... I don't want to lose you."

"I..."

"Please Mitch?"

Fuck his lips are amazing.

~

I hope this wasn't badd...